Rate Dr. Dennis Lewis

Dr. Dennis Lewis's Ratings

Dr Lewis is a wonderful doctor whom I respect greatly. Sometimes I might have to wait a little longer to see him but I don't mind because I know when I get into his office he will take whatever time I need to get examined, answer all my questions, get medications etc. One day I was extremely stressed and suffering with depression and Dr. Lewis spent over 1 1/2 hours with me giving me the emotional support I needed. He has always been there for me as well as my family and has even done follow up calls. I will never leave Dr. Lewis and wish him nothing but the best in all of his endeavors.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr. Lewis for the first time today. He was very knowledgeable, knew all of the doctors/specialists in the area, and was able to give me good referrals. Even though the wait was not very long, he spent a lot of time, was very thorough and answered all of my questions. Excellent doctor! Highly recommend!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

Excellent kind compassionate and caring physician. Outstanding knowledge. Great follow up. Best physician. Always timely and wonderful interaction with staff.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2008 | flag