Dr. Dennis Lewis

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Dennis Lewis has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

25/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

04/04/14 SYSTEM: City changed from "VALENCIA" to "CASTAIC"
RID: 2556778
11/02/13 4 4 5 5 Dr Lewis is a wonderful doctor whom I respect greatly. Sometimes I might have to wait a little longer to see him but I don't mind because I know when I get into his office he will take whatever time I need to get examined, answer all my questions, get medications etc. One day I was extremely stressed and suffering with depression and Dr. Lewis spent over 1 1/2 hours with me giving me the emotional support I needed. He has always been there for me as well as my family and has even done follow up calls. I will never leave Dr. Lewis and wish him nothing but the best in all of his endeavors.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 792557
17/02/09 5 5 5 5 Saw Dr. Lewis for the first time today. He was very knowledgeable, knew all of the doctors/specialists in the area, and was able to give me good referrals. Even though the wait was not very long, he spent a lot of time, was very thorough and answered all of my questions. Excellent doctor! Highly recommend!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 749181
24/12/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent kind compassionate and caring physician. Outstanding knowledge. Great follow up. Best physician. Always timely and wonderful interaction with staff.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield