Rate Dr. Dennis Lewis

Dr. Dennis Lewis's Ratings

I love Doctor Lewis. You might have to be patient because sometimes you have to be prepared to wait. He is very knowledgable and really takes his time and really listens to your medical issues. I was worrying about some information that my endocrinologist told me on my last visit, but dr Lewis informed me that it was some medications I was taking that was giving me some bothersome side effects. He relieved my stress level and anxiety with his words of wisdom. I will continue go to him as my primary doctor. Oh, and he is a Bruins fan. GoBruins!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr Lewis is a wonderful doctor whom I respect greatly. Sometimes I might have to wait a little longer to see him but I don't mind because I know when I get into his office he will take whatever time I need to get examined, answer all my questions, get medications etc. One day I was extremely stressed and suffering with depression and Dr. Lewis spent over 1 1/2 hours with me giving me the emotional support I needed. He has always been there for me as well as my family and has even done follow up calls. I will never leave Dr. Lewis and wish him nothing but the best in all of his endeavors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Saw Dr. Lewis for the first time today. He was very knowledgeable, knew all of the doctors/specialists in the area, and was able to give me good referrals. Even though the wait was not very long, he spent a lot of time, was very thorough and answered all of my questions. Excellent doctor! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

Excellent kind compassionate and caring physician. Outstanding knowledge. Great follow up. Best physician. Always timely and wonderful interaction with staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688930].votes_count ]]