Dr. Alfred F. Alvarez

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/11/04    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Alfred F. Alvarez has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5335182
07/04/14 5 5 5 5 Doctor Alvarez is the best doctor we have ever met. He is caring, loving, funny and my sons love him! He truly loves his job and it's shows always.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2460825
29/10/12 5 4 5 5 excellent pediatrician...truly concerned about my child and follows through on everything.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 877015
03/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Alvarez is just incredible! He has seen my son since birth and we wouldn't trade him. In fact, since we moved, we drive over an hour to see him. He is responsive, knows my son's name and history, technologically savvy...I can not say enough good about him. My daughter, who is older, frequently attended her brother's appointments- and even she requested to switch to Dr. Alvarez. That is a true testament to his love and care of your little ones. He stays updated in his field, his responses and suggestions are right on point. Although he has a busy practice, you get in on time and he never gives you the I-just-don't-have-time-to-talk-to-you feeling. We highly recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 788433
12/02/09 5 5 5 5 I now have two children seeing Dr. Alvarez and I highly recommend him. He has impressed me numerous times with his with his diagnosis and treatment plans for my kids. The added bonus is he is the most caring and compassionate physician with both child and parent that I have ever dealt with. I recommend him 100%.  Respond
RID: 589156
13/05/08 4 5 5 5 We aren't patients of Dr Alvarez due to moving. But we LOVED his ability to listen. He diagnosed until it was clear and explained how to treat. We truely miss him and love him. Best Pediatric Dr you can find in Pasco County....
RID: 276069
12/04/07 4 5 5 Dr. Alvarez is such a wonderful Doctor. He is comforting,knowledgeable,caring,compassionate. Dr. Alvarez takes the time to listen to his patients. He truly cares about each and every one of them. Thank you Dr. Alvarez for all that you do. My children adore you.
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 37019
21/07/06 4 5 5 I have four daughters, and Dr. Alvarez has been their primary physician since bith. He does an excellent job and is always extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with.  Respond
RID: 3003
09/11/04 4 5 5 I have had 2 other dr's and I am extremely happy with Dr Alvarez. He is very helpful and knowledgable without sounding and acting like a now it all and acting like you know nothing.