Dr. Nathan Sheiner

Rate Dr. Nathan Sheiner

Dr. Nathan Sheiner's Ratings

Nate is a gifted surgeon but his arrogance and social skills are on par with a snake. Don't expect much from him as he is clearly not a sociable person. Never was and never will be.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

Ages ago this surgeon repaired my father's carotid and AAA. Dad turned 91 this past summer and is sstill going strong. A gifted technician, a smart physician, a thoroigh teacher...Montreal is lucky to have him. I wish him good health and happiness. I am forever grateful.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

Le meilleur chirurgien que j'ai pu rencontrer dans tout Montréal et qui plus est, le plus humain et le plus empathique d'entre tous. Il sait écouter et faire confiance à ses patients, et il ne se laisse influencer indûment. Merci à vous Dr. Sheiner.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr Sheiner est le meilleur chirurgien que j'ai rencontre dans ma vie. Il est attentionné et son diagnostique est précis.Il a permis que j'ai un second souffle de vie en enlevant le poumon cancéreux que j'avais.Je l'en remercie et lui serai éternellement reconnaissante, car aucun autre chirurgien ne voulais enlever ce poumon. Aujourd'hui je n'ai plus de cancer grâce à l'aide du Dr Sheiner. Je vous le recommande grandement. N.B.F.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

amazing man and doctor. Short on words, but I have no doubt what a great doctor and person he is. He had the most amazing receptionist that was so good to my son and myself. She is gone now and I miss her dearly.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sheiner is the best,thank God we have him. It's been three years since he successfully removed my lung and it's always pleasant to see him for regular check ups. Very amicable and sincere.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

This man is the best! I wish all doctors were like him. Stuart the man that runs the office is kind, caring and very helpful.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr.Sheiner est un grand chirurgien.J'ai été opéré recemment,tout s'est tres bien passé.Grand merci au Dr.Sheiner et a toute son equipe

Submitted Jan. 25, 2009 | flag

While there is no question to the skill of this doctor, his attitude and behaviour is one of a child. Known for has arrogance among his peers, it is clear that only few have experienced his good bedside manner. Maybe it is time that the hospital repremand him for his erratic behaviour and ensure that he and his staff are watched when treating certain patients. I would provide more detail but am concerned that this might impact my future care.

Submitted June 9, 2008 | flag