Dr. Doug Lobay

Rate Dr. Doug Lobay

Dr. Doug Lobay's Ratings

Dr.Lobay, actually looks you in the eye, and listens to what you have to say. He is respectful of his patients,so knowledgeable,patient,relaxed,never rushes you,kind,clever,pleasant, and resourceful.I have found that his own herbal remedies are so remarkably, effective. My bloodpressure was reduced 20 points in one week and in a very short time, was normal. I had high blood pressure for over four years.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr Lobay in 2008 and I was to involved with Medical Doctors whose TXM caused major problems .I turned to Dr Lobay a few years later for help. Thru no fault of Dr Lobay he could not help me, to much damage from Steriod creams from MDs. Dr Lobay tried, did not charge me for his cream or some of his time.Dr Lobay is a good Doctor and is not all about the money, unlike some NDs, and most MDs.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lobay is an excellent naturopath, very knowledgable and understanding. The physician I previously saw just prescribed me a steroid cream which in the end exacerbated the problem. Dr. Lobay looked for every possible cause and gave me some natural supplements which fixed my problem immediately. He even gave me a student discount for the tests he did.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

We found Dr. Lobay to be very professional, being very attentive & spending time with us discussing the issues we approached him with. The advice he gave, and supplements he recommended really helped. Great Doctor!!!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag