Rate Dr. Doug Lobay

Dr. Doug Lobay's Ratings

Dr. Lobay can be voted as one of the top Naturopaths in the Province. He is fully licensed, has a photographic memory, fun to visit, and really knows his stuff. He has been a long-time member on my “A TEAM” of doctors that I deal with internationally. Dr. Lobay makes custom mixes of various products and orders in special treatments when asked. I have never been able to “stump” him on any conventional or natural treatment because he keeps very current. He knows pharmaceuticals better than most pharmacists and can cite the big blue book without looking. His genuine positive personality is uplifting and he is in it to help you. So this doc gets 2 enthusiastic thumbs up from me and from all my friends & family I have referred to him! You won’t be disappointed his pricing structure because it’s more than reasonable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr.Lobay, actually looks you in the eye, and listens to what you have to say. He is respectful of his patients,so knowledgeable,patient,relaxed,never rushes you,kind,clever,pleasant, and resourceful.I have found that his own herbal remedies are so remarkably, effective. My bloodpressure was reduced 20 points in one week and in a very short time, was normal. I had high blood pressure for over four years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I saw Dr Lobay in 2008 and I was to involved with Medical Doctors whose TXM caused major problems .I turned to Dr Lobay a few years later for help. Thru no fault of Dr Lobay he could not help me, to much damage from Steriod creams from MDs. Dr Lobay tried, did not charge me for his cream or some of his time.Dr Lobay is a good Doctor and is not all about the money, unlike some NDs, and most MDs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Dr. Lobay is an excellent naturopath, very knowledgable and understanding. The physician I previously saw just prescribed me a steroid cream which in the end exacerbated the problem. Dr. Lobay looked for every possible cause and gave me some natural supplements which fixed my problem immediately. He even gave me a student discount for the tests he did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

We found Dr. Lobay to be very professional, being very attentive & spending time with us discussing the issues we approached him with. The advice he gave, and supplements he recommended really helped. Great Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70652].votes_count ]]