You may also like

Rate Dr. Gerard March

Dr. Gerard March's Ratings

I have never been treated so rudely by anyone. I think the Dr. March is a wonderful surgeon and I am very thankful to him for fixing my knee. I have been in agony for years. However his Office Manager Carol and rude and obnoxious. I asked her to change my appointment and she basically yelled at me saying the Dr March is a very important Doctor and I am lucky that he would see me at all. Nothing is as important as my appointment with him. If I changed it, I would be waiting another 3-5months to see him. Sorry, but losing my best friend to cancer IS important, how dare she show no sympathy. I called a second time and spoke with another lady that was very pleasant and changed my appointment for me with no problem. I wouldn't want Carol representing my business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr March operated on my son's leg. He had a bad fall and broke his thigh bone into several pieces. Dr march was very good explaining what had to be done to us as was very calming to our son - who is 11. in clinic he showed us the X-rays explaining again what he did. The scar is large but looks amazing. Our son is still using crutches 2 months after surgery but is getting better every day and soon will be walking thanks to Dr March. He seems very busy but takes the time to make sure we had every question answered. My husband and I really appreciated that. Sarah (and son Bryan) - Sarnia

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr March just replaced my knee about 3 months after my first appointment. The wait time at Chatham and Strathroy was over a year. Three people in Watford recommended I see Dr March and I am very glad that i did. It has only been 6 weeks since my surgery and I am walking without a cane and no pain meds for the first time in years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

My name is John stacer from Sarnia - another surgeon sent me to Dr march when my knee replacement became loose. Dr march did a large surgery 3 months ago redoing the replacement and now I am walking with out a cane for the first time in 3 years.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2640611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Rude and unhelpful. When told that I had undergone knee scope 3 years prior and was experienceng pain he simply replied "should have seen me 3 years ago" totally uninterested.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637627].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

My name is Sarah Howorth from St Thomas. Dr. March replaced my hip in August 2014. I was told by my local surgeon I would have to wait until January 2016 for surgery. I had an appointment with Dr march within 2 months and surgery 2 months later. I am walking now without pain and if I hadn't pushed my family doctor I would still be in pain waiting for surgery. I have told my two neighbours with knee problems to tell their family doctors to refer them to Dr. March. I am so happy to be pain free.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2629268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr March just completed my second total knee and I feel great -- I had my first total knee in 2012 and wanted to have my second one right away but I had a heart attack. Dr March was great working with my heart doctor in London and Dr C here in Sarnia. He got me in for my second knee as soon as I was cleared. Hi office nurse Carol is great and so helpful. I am walking great and have no pain. My brother is coming from St. Thomas for his total hip with Dr March this January.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2628385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr March just treated my 10 year old's broken arm. She had to have surgery with two plates after a very bad fall during soccer. Dr March and his staff were amazing. The operating room nurses were so nice to our daughter and the nurses on the floor took very good care of our entire family. When we came back to clinic Dr March took the time to explain everything and showed us the x-rays before and after. We were really appreciative of the time that he took with us considering how busy those clinics are with so many people with broken bones. I was very happy with our experience with Dr March and the entire hospital.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2587764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr March is a complete idiot! 8 months 3 mri's 2 X-rays, still no results or diagnosis, rude couldn't tell a right hand from the left! Staff not very bright still havent heard from them for last set of test been a month! He is a terrible doctor wouldn't recomand him to a rat! London here we come! Pretty sad a doctor is allowed to make a child suffer like he's doing!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579810].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I first saw Dr. March in early March regarding a hip problem. I had been in pain for the previous year or so and he quickly determined I could be helped with a Total Hip Replacement. i expected a long wait for surgery, but, no, he fit me in for a day in mid-April. The surgery was a tremendous success and, six months later, I am pain-free and back to cycling, golf, and walking the dog! I will always be grateful to Dr. March for his knowledge, skill, and positive attitude. We are very lucky to have him here in Sarnia.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2571908].votes_count ]]