Rate Dr. Jon Ivar Mickelson

Dr. Jon Ivar Mickelson's Ratings

Why do staff members post comments here.
You don't gain anything by it.
Anyways. As for my first visit went well I suppose except I was looked at as a strange person.
Second visit did not go well at all. Doc was very condescending. I asked about something else that he specializes in ., And OH NO were not going there.
Shame doctors let there EGO'S interfere with there work.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Nice doctor, although didn't emphasize at all the risk of epiphora on my last nose surgery, now have been dealing with constant tearing for the last 2+ years, which I will be dealing with on a level unfortunately for the rest of my life, and far worse than the original condition... Please make sure you fully research the risks, I really don't want this unnecessarily ruining anybody else's life.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Very professional, although technical knowledge isn't top class as expected of a young guy...

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

He is the best ENT I've visited; he has a great manner, is very friendly, & makes one's visit comfortable.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Superb Doctor.Extremely knowledgeable and great bedside manner.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mickelson treated me in 2010 for reocurring tonsilitis and treated me again in 2011 for another related throat issue. Dr. Mickelson is always on time and is always willing to help his patients. He takes time to sit with his patients and explain everything. He is friendly, respectful and very knowledgeable. All of the nurses at the hospital enjoy working with him as do I. Dr. Mickelson is one of the best doctors I have met to date and it is unfortunate that more doctors cannot have the respect and passion for the field that he has. I would recommend him to anyone with ear, nose or throat problems. I sincerely hope Dr. Mickelson continues to practice in Surrey as he is a real asset to this community and to the medical profession.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag