Dr. Alison Pontifex

Rate Dr. Alison Pontifex

Dr. Alison Pontifex's Ratings

Dr Pontifex is an excellent, conscientious and thorough doctor. She literally saved my life a year ago when I came in after experiencing chest pains. She made me chew an aspirin and get up to the hospital immediately. I didn't know it (or want to know it), but I had had a heart attack (which she suspected immediately)and eventually I had open-heart surgery, a quadruple bypass. As she pointed out, quite rightly, I was simply yet another example of 'male denial.' I really like Dr. Pontifex' down-to-earth, 'human' touch and give her the highest rating I can give.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

She's great. Good listener, considerate,knowledable. highly recomended.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

When we moved from the lake where we had several Doctors, as best friends, I asked who the best Dr. was in Vernon & they all agreed....it was Dr. Alison Pontifex! She has been our Dr. since we have moved to Vernon & I most certainly agree, she is the most helpful & skilled of any Dr. I have known. When my wife was ill & in the hospice, she even came to visit her as a friend as well as a Dr. As well....her associate Dr.Chan...is a Dr's doctor...that is to say when Dr's are sick, they go to these Doctors! There office staff are great as well! Respectfully, Robert FRANKLIN

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Where do I start.. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Alison Pontifex and Eloise her Medical office assistant. I am very very fortunate in that I do not have to visit my doctor very often but when I do I never go in feeling that I am just another patient or that I am not important. From the time I make the phone call to Eloise to the time I spent with Dr Pontifex I always feel cared for and that what I have to say is taken with the utmost consideration and respect. For me my body is my temple and I respect every part of it and am grateful when everything is working as it should.I can't imagine that this is the easiest job in the world when you are dealing with people that are not at their best. What is most important for us patients is that we are listened to cared for and understood and if not asked questions to make sure we are on the same page. Thank to so very very much to Eloise and Dr. Pontifix for making me feel that I am very important and not just a another appointment.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Terrible doctor went to walk in clinic and Dr. Pontifex was on duty. Complete waste of my time, she did not even take the time to check me over. Five days later I go back as things are not getting better and the doctor of duty then was a complete professional and I have sinsuitis and needed some medication for it as I have been sick for the past 6 weeks. I now always phone ahead to see whom the doctors are on duty at the clinics before I go if I have to use the walk in clinics. I much prefer my own doctor but this was not an option at the time.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2012 | flag

Caring, competent, family Doctor, friendly with a good bedside manner

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag