Dr. Shannon Allen-Lewicke

Rate Dr. Shannon Allen-Lewicke

Dr. Shannon Allen-Lewicke's Ratings

Dr. Allen when I began seeing her, now Dr. Lewicke is a very caring, concerned Dr. I have seen a few in my time and she is extremely thorough and listens well. She comes up with options and is the best caretaker I have had the pleasure of knowing in the past years. If you want a great Dr. that will get to the bottom of any physical problem, she is definately the one I highly recommend. Staff is caring and kind as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

A friend of mine recently told me you want a old family doctor and a young dentist. You want an old doctor because they are less likely to push prescriptions (specifically antibiotics). In my experience, you want a smart, caring doctor with good bed-side manner, just like Dr. Lewicke (age is irrelevant). I have not found her to be a "pill pusher" which I appreciate since I am very conscious of antibiotic overuse. It is easy to get an appointment to see her and her diagnosis of our family ailments have been fair and accurate. I look forward to having her as our doctor for years, and years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

A few years back I had come to Dr. Lewicke with a set of ongoing problems. She was extremely reticent to make any meaningful attempts at diagnosing the issues I had, most were simply token efforts along with attempts to evade and dismiss symptoms which have now been identified by a separate doctor. I genuinely don't believe Dr. Lewicke to be so unqualified as to have not seen the implications of my symptoms. I get the distinct impression my problems were ones she was disinterested in, based on the work my case potentially entailed.

The first thing the specialist who diagnosed me had asked when they came to their diagnosis was that they were shocked that I hadn't sought help sooner.

I had with many doctors, her being among them.

Be forewarned, if you have any illness that may require extra effort and advocacy on a doctor's behalf, I highly recommend you do not see this one. Bumps and bruises and easy stuff only!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Love Dr Lewicke. She's extremely easy to talk to and voice all of your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lewicke for about 2 years now and I have never felt so comfortable talking to a physician . She takes the time to make you feel comfortable and never rushes you. She has compassion for her patients and makes sure she follows up on everything. I am so happy to finally have found a Doctor, who really cares about her patients. Thanks Dr. Lewicke, you are a fantastic Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I love Dr. Lewicke. She is professional, caring, thorough, and patient. I have had a number of health concerns over the past year, and she has been so helpful. She takes time to actually discuss things with me and explain things. I never feel rushed. She even took the time to call me, on a weekend, to reassure me and give me some last minute advice before I had a small procedure done the following Monday. Talk about going above and beyond! Most importantly, as a young female, I am so appreciative that I can feel comfortable discussing all my health concerns with her. So very important. I am so happy to have Dr. Lewicke - I reccomend her all the time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr Lewicke is an amazing young Dr hat listens to you. Very happy I found her & would recommend her to all I know :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

I love Dr. Lewicke, she listens to me and takes my fears and opinions into consideration. When I expressed major concerns with some symptoms I was having she referred me to a specialist right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Dr. Lewicke has been my family doctor for just over a year now. I began looking for a new doctor after my previous family doctor ignores all my concerns. I am so glad I found Dr. Lewicke. She is very caring and compassionate and speaks directly to you. She explains everything in depth and ensures you understand everything. She works with you to create a good plan to treat any medical concerns you have and is not a Dr who instantly jumps to prescribing medication and rushing you out the door. She often goes above and beyond to find alternatives to medications and community services because she is aware of the fact that I do not have medical benefits. I have never felt rushed in her office before and she always ensures all my concerns are heard and all my questions are answered before sending me on my way. Dr. Lewicke is a fantastic Dr and I am so glad to have found her! I have recommended her to multiple people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Lewicke is a great doctor. Very friendly and great with my kids. She asked a lot of questions and seemed very knowledgeable. Glad I found her and I hope she stays at this clinic for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71561].votes_count ]]