Rate Dr. Steve Kulla

Dr. Steve Kulla's Ratings

Best Doctor I have had in 40 years, caring, compassionate and knowledgable

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

It's been years since I have had a doctor as good as Dr Kulla. He helped me accept and manage my type 2 diabetes and has been nothing but supportive. He understands that some of my medical issues I've had for years and know what I need - he listens to what I have to say and prescribes me what I ask for (no not pain meds). My other favourite doctor retired 15 years ago. It's wonderful to have a doctor I can have faith in. And as for his secretary Linda - she's a wonder as well. If i could give them both a higher rating, I would!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I truly love Dr. Kulla and Linda:) I am also a complex case with lots of issues and he has been nothing but patient and kind with me. He takes great care of my kids and they find him quite humorous, which helps with bringing little one's into see the doc... Dr. Kulla may be young but I find him to be very knowledgeable and keen to the fact that I know when something is wrong with me and he is receptive to hearing me out:)All in all a great family practitioner.

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

I think Dr.Kulla is a great family doctor. Always a short wait but he never seems rushed. My young daughter likes him. He takes good care of our conditions, and refers to a specialist when needed. All in all a pleasant, friendly knowledgeable doctor. :-)

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

I'm glad Dr. Kulla's our GP. He's very attentive, professional and knowlegable. He sees my mom at her nursing home, which she greatly appreciates, and took excellent care of her when she was hospitalized. I have nothing but positive things to say about him.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2013 | flag

This young doctor is clearly still in training. The worst sort of training, to be a turnstile doctor and he is going for excellence in that. You've got 5 minutes to state your case and off he goes to write an Rx. He says he has to give me something, what for being there? He is quick with the oxycodones and benzos then freaks out like you've asked him and now you are a junky. Weird guy really. Vain, wears coloured contacts and no bright. Trying to get by on charm and computers. Ain't today's medical system grand.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner. Sends you to specialists if needed with no argument. He has saved my husband's life. Thank you Dr. Kulla!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

I previously wrote a negative review in regards to Linda on 3/27/12. I have had absolutely nothing but great experiences with her since, beyond the minimum, she really is great at what she does!! Dr. Kulla's care has continued to be consistent; he's professional, empathetic, and we trust him.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Doctor Kulla looks after me and my wife, our kids, and my in-laws. He's a great family doc.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

I was a 'complicated case' but he never took a test. He was judgemental and became so hostile i would cry in my appts. He fired me which came as no surprise. He said he would help but was frightened by my condition -- simply,he worried more about what his pears would thin than what I needed. Often he would carry on about was his billable time. Linda was kind.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag