Rate Dr. Steve Kulla

Dr. Steve Kulla's Ratings

I have worked in the medical field for years and know what a doctor has to do to pull it all together to stay afloat. Dr Kulla remains alert, caring and compassionate despite the pressures of the medical system. He is very knowledgeable and I feel most fortunate to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

he has been my doctor since 5 years ago, and he is the best doctor i have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Young and full of knowledge, compassionate and listens to you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Best Doctor I have had in 40 years, caring, compassionate and knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

It's been years since I have had a doctor as good as Dr Kulla. He helped me accept and manage my type 2 diabetes and has been nothing but supportive. He understands that some of my medical issues I've had for years and know what I need - he listens to what I have to say and prescribes me what I ask for (no not pain meds). My other favourite doctor retired 15 years ago. It's wonderful to have a doctor I can have faith in. And as for his secretary Linda - she's a wonder as well. If i could give them both a higher rating, I would!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I truly love Dr. Kulla and Linda:) I am also a complex case with lots of issues and he has been nothing but patient and kind with me. He takes great care of my kids and they find him quite humorous, which helps with bringing little one's into see the doc... Dr. Kulla may be young but I find him to be very knowledgeable and keen to the fact that I know when something is wrong with me and he is receptive to hearing me out:)All in all a great family practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I think Dr.Kulla is a great family doctor. Always a short wait but he never seems rushed. My young daughter likes him. He takes good care of our conditions, and refers to a specialist when needed. All in all a pleasant, friendly knowledgeable doctor. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

I'm glad Dr. Kulla's our GP. He's very attentive, professional and knowlegable. He sees my mom at her nursing home, which she greatly appreciates, and took excellent care of her when she was hospitalized. I have nothing but positive things to say about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2013

This young doctor is clearly still in training. The worst sort of training, to be a turnstile doctor and he is going for excellence in that. You've got 5 minutes to state your case and off he goes to write an Rx. He says he has to give me something, what for being there? He is quick with the oxycodones and benzos then freaks out like you've asked him and now you are a junky. Weird guy really. Vain, wears coloured contacts and no bright. Trying to get by on charm and computers. Ain't today's medical system grand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner. Sends you to specialists if needed with no argument. He has saved my husband's life. Thank you Dr. Kulla!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71917].votes_count ]]