Rate Dr. Lisane Paquette

Dr. Lisane Paquette's Ratings

I can't believe I'm going to say this but my root canal treatment with Dr. Paquette was a pleasant experience!!! I was scared for no reason. My appointment was fast (fine by me!) and I had total confidence in her abilities. I was impressed by the way she was working with her assistant. The clinic was super clean and modern and there are free parking spots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I visited Dr Paquette's office a few weeks ago after my dentist accidentally broke an instrument trying to perform a root canal on one of my tooth. Dr Paquette was able to see us a few days later and finished the treatment our dentist had started. I didn't feel any pain and was actually surprised when she was finished. The front staff were great and they submitted my reclamation for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I had a root canal with Dr Paquette, I was very pleased with the experience. All of her staff were very helpful. I was very nervous going into the treatment, however afterwards I realized I had worried for nothing. I would recommend Dr Paquette and her team to anyone needing a root canal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr. Paquette is an efficient and compassionate dentist. Her receptionist is another story. Instead of getting a reimbursement from my insurance company, I received a predetermination for the same treatment. Confused, I asked the receptionist to make sure the claim had been sent in correctly. She repeated numerous times, with more and more irony and condescendence in her tone of voice, that she sent the claim in and I'm the one that needed to call my insurance company. She never acknowledged the predetermination I received. I called my insurance company, only to find out that she did send a predetermination a week before and they politely explained that she could have called to confirm the claim had indeed been sent and there was no confidentiality issue. So I called her back and told her this. She still refused to acknowledge the predetermination or apologize. She only did after I asked Dr. Paquette to call me back, in a completely different tone of voice..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I had a root canal retreatment last month. My dentist referred me to Dr. Paquette to do it. Unfortunately, the three complimentary parking spots were already taken and I had to pay 4$ to park in the lot. (2$ per hour). However, the receptionist was very nice and offered to pay the fee without me asking for it. The treatment went very well and it's easy to see that Dr Paquette is quite knowledgeable. To repeat what another reviewer said, I really appreciated the fact that Dr Paquette not only took the time to answer the many questions I had but to also explain the procedure itself. My only issue is that I was seen 15 minutes late. I should add that they have a fridge in the waiting room (it's true it looks a bit like a lounge) with complimentary juices and bottled water.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Had a consultation with Dr Paquette an Endodontist 2 weeks ago. She is fully bilingual was very friendly and knowledgeable as well as her office staff. I would not hesitate to see her again and strongly recommend her. Her assistant/technician on the other hand is lacking compassion, patience, and people skills however it might have been an off day for her. Noticed a bit too late however they do offer free parking in a few identified spots. Parking rates are reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

It was my second visit to Associated Endodontists but the first at their new clinic located at the corner of Bronson and Carling Ave. The waiting room feels and looks like a lounge and has 2 flat screen TVs with a fireplace. I had to wait five minutes past my appointment time but it was no biggie. Dr. Paquette works with two assistants and I know that at least one of them his bilingual. The other one may be as well, but I didn't talk to her. I was pleased to see that Dr. Paquette took the time to explain with great details what she was about to do to my teeth before starting the treatment. The root canal treatment itself went very well and I didn't feel any pain at all!! Overall, it was a good experience and would not hesitate to return if I ever need another root canal treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. Paquette is an endodontist and I highly recommend her. I needed a root canal treatment and it was done professionally and very friendly. I would not hesitate to go back to her if I needed another treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71949].votes_count ]]