You may also like

Rate Dr. Mia Viguera

Dr. Mia Viguera's Ratings

I am not a huge fan of Dr.Viguera and or the staff that she has in the office, you have to call multiple times before someone will answer the phone because if you leave a message they do not return the call. I have waited upwards an hour multiple times because they have booked appointments and Dr. Viguera is not yet at work, I have waited for her to clean windows as she did not like the way they looked, I did not really appreciate this on my time as my time did not seem to be of value to her. I have cancer and sometimes I need to see my doctor in an emergency situation, not a lot but on occasion, as when I go to a walk in clinic most do not understand the complex disease that I have and things always are overlooked. I do not expect at the drop of a dime however within 24hrs would be nice, not a week.....i hope that not everyone at this office gets treated like this!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have known Dr. VIGUERA for many years. Her patients should consider themselves extremely lucky to have acquired and secured a truly brilliant and careing physician.
Over the years I have seen and marvelled at her down to earth practises and after reading the reviews am thrilled to see her value to the community is appreciated.
Kathy Bonte

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

love how wonderful she is with my children and how caring she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

She's the best. Well worth the drive from London.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Extremely competent. Takes time to explain things. Easy to get in for appointments. We are extremely lucky to have her as a family doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr Viguera is by far the best GP I have ever had. I will keep seeing her as long as she remains in Lucan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

The best doctor I have been to in years. She is very up to date with her information, she listens, truly listens to what I have to say. She takes time to make me feel relaxed and offers good suggestions. She is non judgmental and has been receptive when I wanted to try a non prescription medication. She goes the extra mile for her patients and has good contacts for referrals to specialists. I can't say enough good things about her and her staff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2203821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Viguera is awesome. She is very personable and treats our family as individuals. She takes great care of the children, if I suspect an illness, they will fit us in the same day, even if she needs to stay late to make sure we get cared for. While I was cared for during pregnancy, she wanted me to check in despite my seeing the obgyn simply so she knew how I was doing. She has a legitimate care for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Very easy to talk to with an unassuming disposition. Takes the time to get to know you and look at all possibilities ensuring you understand your health needs and your options. Does not rush through appointments nor does she overbook, the longest I have had to wait for my appointment was 15 minutes and that was due to an in-office emergency with another patient. Definitely love this doctor and have no reason or need to seek another. Office staff are friendly, organized, helpful and competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Wonderful Doctor, who spends the time to fully listen to patient's concerns, very knowledgeable, and she has a pleasant disposition. The Doctor has moved her office across the hall and brought with her pleasant and efficient staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72079].votes_count ]]