Rate Dr. Mia Viguera

Dr. Mia Viguera's Ratings

Dr Viguera is by far the best GP I have ever had. I will keep seeing her as long as she remains in Lucan

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

The best doctor I have been to in years. She is very up to date with her information, she listens, truly listens to what I have to say. She takes time to make me feel relaxed and offers good suggestions. She is non judgmental and has been receptive when I wanted to try a non prescription medication. She goes the extra mile for her patients and has good contacts for referrals to specialists. I can't say enough good things about her and her staff

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Viguera is awesome. She is very personable and treats our family as individuals. She takes great care of the children, if I suspect an illness, they will fit us in the same day, even if she needs to stay late to make sure we get cared for. While I was cared for during pregnancy, she wanted me to check in despite my seeing the obgyn simply so she knew how I was doing. She has a legitimate care for her patients.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Very easy to talk to with an unassuming disposition. Takes the time to get to know you and look at all possibilities ensuring you understand your health needs and your options. Does not rush through appointments nor does she overbook, the longest I have had to wait for my appointment was 15 minutes and that was due to an in-office emergency with another patient. Definitely love this doctor and have no reason or need to seek another. Office staff are friendly, organized, helpful and competent.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Wonderful Doctor, who spends the time to fully listen to patient's concerns, very knowledgeable, and she has a pleasant disposition. The Doctor has moved her office across the hall and brought with her pleasant and efficient staff.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Viguera has been fantastic with my family! Not only is she punctual with appointments (which is great when waiting with 3 or 4 kids) but she is caring and knowledgeable as well. I never feel rushed, and she will check my other children while there if one child has a contagious infection to avoid us having to come back in a day or two which is nice. Getting an appointment is easy as well, she will make appointments over her lunch hour to prevent a patient having to go to a walk-in clinic.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

I was very concerned changing doctors after twenty years. However, when I saw how she interacted with my children, I was sold. She is exceptionally professional, rarely makes you wait longer than 15 minutes and takes the time you need; regardless of the reason you may be there. I am completely impressed by her knowledge and empathy. Thank you for agreeing to take my family on as patients.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

She is wonderful! Always takes her time with us, is very understanding and knowledgable. Very quick and easy to get an appointment. My husband had steel in his eye, we went to emerg in Exeter who turned him away because "they were too busy". I called Dr. Vigueras office and they took him in right away and after seeing him sent him to an eye specialist in london that very day. Very impressed. She was also great with my pregnancy, and wonderful with our baby. So happy to have her as our family doctor.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor and staff! I am new to this office and am absolutely satisfied. The doctor is very concerned about my health, the staff is pleasant and very helpful!

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

I also find the reception staff very rude, an impersonal. I am planning on looking for a new doctor. I have asked for a referral for a specialist and she does not want to give one for some unknown reason. Id rather go to a walk in clinic than ever go back to that office. We all have choices, I'm looking hard for the right professional for me. Good luck to all her patients

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag