Rate Dr. Ephraim Aklilu

Dr. Ephraim Aklilu's Ratings

It is unbelievable that this man works at Stanford. I went to him with jaw pain that was causing severe, intermittent headaches. I'm 26 years old, and I've had jaw surgery in the past; I'm too young for chronic pain. I was trying to figure out what was wrong and get help. This doctor, after showing up an hour late, felt my jaw for all of thirty seconds, asked me a few questions about what made the pain worse, and pronounced that the problem was that I had too much stress in my life and that I should change that. He then prescribed me Advil and some muscle relaxants. He was extremely condescending about this. I went to another doctor, later, and he actually did a panogram (i.e., used appropriate diagnostic tools) and found that indeed, my jaw had changes that are probably causing me pain. Don't waste your time or your money with Ephraim Aklilu.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72172].votes_count ]]