Rate Dr. Danial Deheshi

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Ratings

An amazing dentist! Everyone in the practice is outstanding and I feel so fortunate to have found them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Deheshi and his incredible staff. Friendly, Courteous and very helpful. Bar none the best dentist office around! Dr. Deheshi is a true artist not just a dentist. Kudos to all of them. I would recommend them 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

The best dentist in town! I am no longer afraid to go to the dentist. He has a great supportive team who are always concerned about your comfort. His front team are very welcoming and his assistants are so delightful. Also watching Dr.Phil from the tv on the ceiling is a great plus! Highly recommended for all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Good doctor the team is helpful and it was very good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I had been hunting all over the lower mainland for a thorough and knowledgable dentist and I decided to give Dr. Deheshi a try. Well all of my desires and more were found with this amazing dentist and centre. Farishta is a joy and very professional, the hygenists (whether they were working directly on me or not) were thorough and friendly, and Dr. Deheshi is a wealthy of knowledge. He takes the complicated and makes it easy for the patient to understand. Then they go above and beyond from putting a little something between my forehead and the glasses so my lashes don't hit the lenses, to finishing off the treatment with a hot towel. This is a dentist me, my husband and my four kids will stay with!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2568359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr.Deheshi and his whole staff are friendly and professional. Even during cleanings with Christine, the hygienist, he would come to greet me and give me a quick check up. I had major procedures done here at first, and it was done amazingly. I didn't have any complications with the healing at all. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr.Deheshi. Trust in these reviews, I was skeptical at first, but they're all truthful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Each time I go see Dr. Deheshi my anxiety is a little less. After several bad experiences I stopped going to dentists all together for a number of years. Going back I was a nervous wreck but his thoroughness, ability to communicate things in such a way that I understand and his all around gentle nature makes him the best.
Dr. Deheshi has helped me deal with my anxiety in the chair...the needle the dreadful needle!
His assistant Cindy is absolutely fantastic as well. They meet me where I'm at and are just so great every step of the way. I have complete trust in Dr. Deheshi and am very thankful for him and his awesome team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Hands down the best dentist and dental office i've ever been to. Incredibly friendly and organized staff. Work is always thorough and incredibly well explained. Questions are encouraged and answered with appreciation that you asked them! This is coming from a person who has had a fair share of dentists in her life. The last dentist I had I was decently happy with and very reluctant to change until he had to close down his office. In my search for a new dentist I didn't think i'd come across someone like Dr. Deheshi. He is simply something else. He is gentle, kind and has so much passion for his work with the skills to back it up! Thanks so much Norburn Dental!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2468136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

these guys truly care and make you feel so warm. the front staff and office manager are an absolute charm, they explain everthing in clear detailed manner. Dr. Deheshi and his assistant Cindy made sure I understood the procedure and put my mind at ease before they started. I also had my teeth shined up as well by there hygienist, she was also great. these guys are awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Deheshi and the team are the best! I used to go to a different dentist who's not very professional at work (watching TV during the procedures or always talking to his assistant in a language that I don't understand) and I am so glad that I switched to Dr. Deheshi. He's polite, gentle, considerate and most of all, professional at work. The office is very neat and tidy and I can clearly see the team is working like a well-oiled machine. I highly recommend Norburn Dental to anyone who's thinking of switching his/her dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203873].votes_count ]]