Rate Dr. Danial Deheshi

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Ratings

Dr.Deheshi and his whole staff are friendly and professional. Even during cleanings with Christine, the hygienist, he would come to greet me and give me a quick check up. I had major procedures done here at first, and it was done amazingly. I didn't have any complications with the healing at all. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr.Deheshi. Trust in these reviews, I was skeptical at first, but they're all truthful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Each time I go see Dr. Deheshi my anxiety is a little less. After several bad experiences I stopped going to dentists all together for a number of years. Going back I was a nervous wreck but his thoroughness, ability to communicate things in such a way that I understand and his all around gentle nature makes him the best.
Dr. Deheshi has helped me deal with my anxiety in the chair...the needle the dreadful needle!
His assistant Cindy is absolutely fantastic as well. They meet me where I'm at and are just so great every step of the way. I have complete trust in Dr. Deheshi and am very thankful for him and his awesome team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Hands down the best dentist and dental office i've ever been to. Incredibly friendly and organized staff. Work is always thorough and incredibly well explained. Questions are encouraged and answered with appreciation that you asked them! This is coming from a person who has had a fair share of dentists in her life. The last dentist I had I was decently happy with and very reluctant to change until he had to close down his office. In my search for a new dentist I didn't think i'd come across someone like Dr. Deheshi. He is simply something else. He is gentle, kind and has so much passion for his work with the skills to back it up! Thanks so much Norburn Dental!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

these guys truly care and make you feel so warm. the front staff and office manager are an absolute charm, they explain everthing in clear detailed manner. Dr. Deheshi and his assistant Cindy made sure I understood the procedure and put my mind at ease before they started. I also had my teeth shined up as well by there hygienist, she was also great. these guys are awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Deheshi and the team are the best! I used to go to a different dentist who's not very professional at work (watching TV during the procedures or always talking to his assistant in a language that I don't understand) and I am so glad that I switched to Dr. Deheshi. He's polite, gentle, considerate and most of all, professional at work. The office is very neat and tidy and I can clearly see the team is working like a well-oiled machine. I highly recommend Norburn Dental to anyone who's thinking of switching his/her dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Deheshi and his team are amazing! If I had any questions or concerns, Dr. Deheshi would always take the time to explain the procedure and assure me that I was in safe hands. He's very knowledgeable, caring, kind, and funny! I've been a patient for over five years and I can honestly say that Dr. Deheshi is the best dentist that I've ever had. I highly recommend Norburn Dental to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

First off, The doctor and I had a conversation about how my tooth are going to be treated. His information was sufficient. I am satisfied with the treatment. Dr and all staff are really kind. When I had questions, they sincerely answered and addressed. I appreciate it. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr Deheshi is not only a great dentist but also a good human being. He is polite, personable & professional. His endearing "Unique Selling Proposition": 1.He listens, & is courageous as well as creative in professionally evaluating & implementing patient's needs 2.Although not a holistic/biological dentist, he is supportive & understanding, not dismissive of considerations that emanate from alternative treatment modalities 3.Those that are challenged by anxiety & prone to panic, will find him accommodating & empathetic, rather than slighted or demeaned even in the least possible way 4.Focus on the patient's welfare & concerns, not trivia or tangential issues that are onerous to & result in overtreatment of the patient. Dr Deheshi's team is equally adorable:Fereshta-Office Mgr, Cindy-Dental Assistant, Christine-Hygienist, Christina-Dental Assistant(alternate), & front-office staff, Nergis & Yalda. Patient care at Norburn Dental Centre is a pleasant experience & highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I will never leave him. My husband and I love Daniel! His wife and him are so kind and professional. I never am in pain at the dentist too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

One of the best visits to a dentist I have eever had, and I was getting a tooth pulled!. Danial and all of his staff are extremely kind and professional. All my questions were answered before I could even ask. Made the whole experience smooth and easy going. Chairs very compfortable as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203879].votes_count ]]