Rate Dr. Shawn N. Chaikin

Dr. Shawn N. Chaikin's Ratings

I have never reviewed anything or anyone online, but my experience today was beyond amazing!!! After 5 years of struggling to find even half decent healthcare in LA, I just found the best doctor and doctors office ever! From the friendly staff, quick turnaround time, no paperwork, no waiting, no "pre-payment pending insurance coverages", convenient and friendly pharmacy right outside, EVERYTHING WAS GREAT! Dr Chaikin was able to take care of my gynecological, dermatologist, physical, bloodwork, etc all in one hour. This would normally be 1-2 days of waiting rooms and probably close to $800 in costs. Thanks to Dr Chaikin and his amazing staff I have confidence that I will be able to easily take care of my healthcare needs in the future. THANK YOU!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Very impressed with Dr Shawn Chaikin at UCLA Family clinic in Marina del Rey. Dr Chaikin is the most professional and dedicated physician I have encountered in my 54 years. He stays on top of his cases. His follow-up is very good. He returns calls timely. He is perfect at communicating with other doctors. He researches your medical issues and finds the best specialists if necessary. I have faced life-death decisions and I am blessed to have him leading my medical team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Chaikin is the best physician I have ever been too. He really cares about his patients and is invested in making sure you receive the best treatment options available. He has a warm sensibility and an incredible personality - he has that extra something that you can't learn in med school, it's something you're just simply born with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

The staff is polite and helpful. Dr Chaiken is the same, he has sincere concern regarding his patients well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

He is one of the best doctors I have ever been too. He listens with so much of patience and explains each and every thing minutely. He is so polite and gives you ample time. I just visited him for a routine examination but was amazed that he gave my problems so much time. A very nice physician and highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72795].votes_count ]]