Rate Dr. Paul Schembri

Dr. Paul Schembri's Ratings

Had a BA done a few months ago with this Doctor & my results are amazing!!!! This is the guy you want to see if you want amazing breast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Went to see this Doctor for a consult for a tummy tuck & liposuction in January. He is very friendly & explains everything in detail, gives you all the information on what the risks are with the surgery so you can make an informative decision. He took his time during the consult & didn't rush me out the door like a couple of the other ones did that I had a consult with. Very nice guy!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Very skilled in prophylactic breast surgery with reconstruction, had amazing results, with no complications. very personable and wonderful support staff carie in the office to get everything planned and ordered. thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I had my initial consulation with Dr. Schembri in November 2013. I found him to be very comforting and extremely informative. He explained the procedures I was interested in completely and made it easy to understand. There was no hesitation in his answer and he was confident in his approach which made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I had a full tummy tuck, muscle repair and lipo in March 2014, with Dr Schembri and I couldn't be more pleased. He does the best work-the results were amazing. The morning of the surgery, he was punctual and really put me at ease before the surgery. I definitely felt confident about the procedure. His bedside manner is outstanding. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schembri to anyone. He is the best in the city. His staff is also outstanding- always going to extra mile for any patient. Kerri- his office assistant is one of a kind. She makes sure that everything is going to be ok- from the initial consult right up to post operative visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I have no doubt whatsoever that Paul is a skilled surgeon. However, after having breast cancer and a double mastectomy, I was refused reconstructive breast surgery because I opted for alternative/complementary treatments in another country. Safe, natural and effective treatments that many Canadians and Americans opt for, which restore health and put people into remission every day. I have met numerous people on their, 12th, 16th, 21st year cancer-free since opting for this treatment. No breast cancer survivor should be refused reconstruction based on their treatment options and beliefs. "THE HIGHEST FORM OF IGNORANCE IS WHEN YOU REJECT SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT". - WAYNE DYER ( I rejected conventional treatments based on yrs of research in addition to their harmful, carcinogenic, and damaging effects on the body, and poor track record). Thus, Paul's refusal to consider my non-conventional treatment as a treatment, leads me to conclude that he is very ignorant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][72842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

Dr.Schembri is amazing, I had a breast augmentation done Dec 2012. He is very knowledgable and met with me twice before the surgery to make sure I picked the right size and had no questions. I had no complications and had a great recovery. I went from a small B to a small D. Keri is wonderful too, she is very efficient and tells you everything you need to know about the day of surgery, prep and recovery. The clinic itself is very modern and clean. Wouldn't have chosen another surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Schembri last November 2013. I am so happy that I went with him and follow my gut. He was my first consultation and I felt very comfortable with him. He explained very detailed the procedure, post op and complications that may arise during/after the surgery. He told me what size that would look natural on my petite body frame. After my consultation I cancelled my other appt. and booked my surgery. I'm on my two months mark of recovery. I could truly say I'm happy with my result, size and recovery went smoothly. No complications what so ever. I did everything he told me after my surgery. Kerri is so wonderful she can answer most of my questions. And before my surgery I was doubting the size I pick I called the office to try on the sizer. She was so accommodating and help me to try it on again. I definitely recommend Dr. Schembri to anyone who would like to get breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Schembri twice now as I am getting a BA and Mastopexy in December. It did surprise me how young he is but he is very knowledgeable and he answered all of my questions. His assistant Kerri has also been very helpful and I have asked a number of questions! I feel very confident that I made the right decision to get the surgery done by Dr. Schembri. I will post again after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I am getting a BA in December 2013 due to a 65lbs weight loss. I would like to say that the staff at the clinic is unbelievable. First off, I'd like to say how amazing the office manager is. Kerri is a wonderful and informative lady and she has eased my mind of any concerns as well as has been prompt and efficient on keeping me up to date with my appointments/surgery. Dr. Schembri is incredible. He took the time to sit and listen to my questions (I am pretty sure I repeated a few times between consults). He put my mind at ease and assured me through the entire process. He listened to my concerns and addressed them appropriately. I have not yet had my surgery but I am expecting nothing but success based on his reviews, knowledge, and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

I went to see Dr.Schembri for a BA consult and he exceeded my expectations. I felt comfortable right when I first met him. He is a younger surgeon but very informative, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. Not to mention he has great style! He took his time with me (an hour or so) and I really appreciated that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72837].votes_count ]]