You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Schembri

Dr. Paul Schembri's Ratings

Had breast reduction 1 year ago great Doctor , but have one concern ... one nipple is smaller !!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I had a consult with Dr Schembri a couple weeks ago. I was kind of nervous before going in. However, I was soon relaxed as all my questions were answered and was explained the sizes and different implants and so forth. Overall the staff and Dr had great bed side manners. I hope his work is as good as how he treats his patients :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I was referred to Doctor Schembri following a broken thumb. I didnt' end up needing surgery ... but I thought Dr. Schembri was amazing. So helpful and compassionate. I obviously wasn't one o his worst injuries (although it felt like it to me) - he treated me like I was his only patient. Thank you Dr. Schembri.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Schembri after a hand injury at work. My initial consult, surgery and follow up appointments went well, however, after returning to work I started having complications. My last follow up with him before returning back to work he advised me to contact his office if I had any problems. When I contacted his office and explained my symptoms, his receptionist was rude condescending and dismissed me and my symptoms, telling me there was nothing he could do. She told me I needed to see my family doctor. This was less than 3 months after surgery. After seeing my family doctor, having xrays and trying medications to help me relieve my symptoms, I was finally able to get into see him at one of the many hand clinics. I explained to him my symptoms and that I was having difficulty at work completing tasks. I have a physical job where I need complete function of my hands to work and the injured hand was my dominant hand making if even worse. He proceeded to ask me to make a fist, I did, he then said "you have function in your hand there is nothing I can do for you". He didnt xray my hand or even touch it to examine. I left there feeling helpless and worried for my future. Back to my family doctor I went. After months of follow up with my family doctor, she proposed that possibly the hardware that was left in may need to be removed. She referred me back to Dr. Schembri only to have him refuse to see me. So here I am just a little over a year after having surgery unable to use my hand at work, having to consider switching careers and worrying about my future. Just wondering how he would feel if he injured his hand and could no longer perform surgery and was no longer able to make his 6 figure salary. If your referred to him, request another referral, he may be able to perform the surgery but if you have complications you'll get no help from him and be forced to go somewhere else anyway!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2738778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I had a lift and breast augmentation on October 2, 2014. I found Dr Schembri estremely easy to talk to and all my questions asked. He is compassionate and a caring doctor. His staff including his assistant Kerie are very caring as well. Dr. Schembri went through the procedure with me and I knew that I was going to be well taken care of. I wasn't nervous at all. I healed fast with no complications - at all! And the results....super! I highly recommend this amazing doctor and surgeon to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2616886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I had a breast reduction 6 weeks ago and I loved the experience with Dr. Schembri he is thoughtful and caring but at the same time an excellent surgeon. I would 100% recommend him to anyone. I am so happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I had a breast reduction done by Dr Schembri a few months ago and he is a wonderful surgeon! I am very pleased with my results and the service I was provided. He makes you feel so comfortable and he is very knowledgeable in his field! I could not have chosen a better surgeon to have preformed my surgery. After years of contemplating on whether I should get it done, one consultation with him was all it took to change my mind. He goes through the procedure with you thoroughly and even the day of my surgery he made me feel comfortable rather than nervous. Amazing surgeon and person in general! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2601818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Had a lumpdectomy done followed by a masectomy to the left breast. I couldn't have asked for a kinder physician that Dr. Schembri he worked in conjunction with my other surgeon Dr Olson, who also is outstanding. If all doctors were like these two our health care system would be the BEST in the world. I have one more surgery to go through and I know I'll be in good hands with Dr. Paul Schembri and Kerri, his surgical co-ordinator.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Had a BA done a few months ago with this Doctor & my results are amazing!!!! This is the guy you want to see if you want amazing breast.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2472947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Went to see this Doctor for a consult for a tummy tuck & liposuction in January. He is very friendly & explains everything in detail, gives you all the information on what the risks are with the surgery so you can make an informative decision. He took his time during the consult & didn't rush me out the door like a couple of the other ones did that I had a consult with. Very nice guy!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2203885].votes_count ]]