Rate Dr. Martin LeBlanc

Dr. Martin LeBlanc's Ratings

I LOVE Dr LeBlanc, he is amazing, simply amazing! If you have him, you could not be luckier! He is very skilled, but also incredibly kind and caring. He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease with everything. He listens intently to your questions and concerns, completely understands them and provides some excellent information in return. My surgery results are fantastic! In addition to being a gifted surgeon, he really is a wonderful person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. LeBlanc was extremely helpful. Got an appointment with him within a week of my dermatologist calling. I had a cancer on my leg and he was very concerned, very helpful. The follow up with him was excellent. I ma fortunate to have been sent to him. I will see him on a regular basis for followup for the cancer and I am very happy he is the doctor I was fortunate enough to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I met with Dr Leblanc for my consult regarding breast reconstruction. Right away he made me feel at ease with his calm demeanor. Also I found him to be genuinely interested in what I say. I feel that I will be in good hands when it comes time for me to have my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I usually get very stressed out around doctors but he made me feel comfortable right away, he was friendly,helpful,knowledgeable and made me feel part of the process. His staff were awesome also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Extremely effective in communications as well as explaining procedures makes you feel confident in him and his staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. LebBlanc did my breast reconstruction immediately after a double mastectomy. He was kind and compassionate and very knowledgeable. He walked me through it all and he treated me with respect like I was a partner in the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone who is going through this type of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73075].votes_count ]]