Rate Dr. Anthony Yung

Dr. Anthony Yung's Ratings

He's a very good Doctor, He save my foot when no one else could. Other doctors wanted to amputate so lucky to find him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Anthony Yung is a very knowledgable and professional podiatric physician. I made an appointment to have my chronic ingrown toe nails assessed. He described in depth what my treatment options were. There was absolute no pressure in making my decision. I felt he educated me on the procedure and post operative recovery. Dr. Yung did the surgery that day during my initial visit. The entire procedure took no longer than 30 mins and was virtually painless. I walked out of the office very satisfied. Dr. Yung even called late one night to follow up on the post op recovery. I was able to send him photos of my toes so that he could monitor my progression without having to come into the office. He makes himself available for his patients and follows through. I am now less than one month post surgery and already back to a pain free, physical life again. Absolutely worth have the surgery done. Especially with such a talented doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Anthony Yung.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Wonderful Dr, very personable and knowledgeable! He is fixing issues another Dr created it. I love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I had bunion surgery and I am very happy I did it. My foot looks great and have been able to do everything I couldn't do before. I was really worried about how much it would hurt after hearing stories of how painful bunions surgery was but I had almost no pain after the surgery and can wear all of my heels. When my other foot starts bothering me I will be back to get it fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr. Yung is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable, patient and his prices are reasonable. He is very pleasant and called me several times to follow-up on my ingrown toenail surgery. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Dr.Yung is the first Podiatrist I have seen that knew what he was talking about. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He helped me with multiple pain issues I was having for several years. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Excellent doctor. Great manner, very pleasant and very thorough, makes sure you understand what the problem is. I had a problem with my nail that was diagnosed as an ingrown nail but he found that there was a cyst that was actually causing the problem. When you first book at appt it seems a little pricey compared but the visit was for an full hour so i didnt have to come back for the procedure and didnt charge me extra to have procedure done. I was actually there for over an hour and half and didnt feel rushed. Well worth it

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][73137].votes_count ]]