Rate Dr. Baron L. Kidd

Dr. Baron L. Kidd's Ratings

Dr. Kidd was my Dr until I was 12 when my dad's insurance changed...He is now the Dr of all 3 of my boys...I couldn't ask for a better Dr for my children...I've always been able to call & get information from one of the nurses or one of the front office people!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

I really like the doctor, but the office staff refuses to do what the doctor told me that they will do.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

We met Dr Kid while our son was in the NICU. He was very straight forward with us then and another baby later he still is. We wouldn't take our boys anywhere else. Dr Kidd is the best!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

Excellenct doctor my son has asthma and we see doctor kidd a lot he is an AWESOME doctor. He is very caring and listens to my concerns and makes very good choices for my sons care. I dont think I could ask for a better doctor or staff to attend to my sons health needs. he has been his doctor since he was born he is 13 now.

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Kidd to anyone with children. He is straight forward, isn't pushy with what he wants a parent to do and he is laid back. We love him!

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag

Dr.Kidd was also my doctor growing up and is now my sons doctor. He is very knowledgeable and so are his staff. I have been able to call and talk with a nurse before and not had to take him in and them told me exactly what to get and do. I highly recommend him, great doctor!

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kidd was my pediatrician growing up (now an adult) and he was always great. Really cares about his patients and is excellent with children. His office is pretty fun for kids too, with Disney posters everywhere. The only bad thing that I can remember is the wait was always too long. But I'm not sure if that's because they were really running late or I was just an impatient little kid.

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag