Rate Dr. Paul Sugar

Dr. Paul Sugar's Ratings

My Mother hated doctors but Dr. Sugar charmed his way into her heart with his lovely bedside manner. She knew she could trust him to tell her the truth and give her the best treatment for her. My family and my mothers caregivers were all extremely fond of him: when my mother developed insomnia as she deteriorated due to her cancer, he kept trying to find her the right mix of meds to ensure that she and all of us rested. He's a treasure! Ps. I have rated his staff as 3 but since we never dealt with any (he made home visits) it's really non applicable but the option was not available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

Dr. Sugar is polite and on time, has great bed-side manner and is. He has a great field of knowledge and will keep you in the loop at all times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73331].votes_count ]]