Rate Dr. Dane C. Buxbaum

Dr. Dane C. Buxbaum's Ratings

Great service and supplement options. Comfortable surroundings. Pleasant and congenial people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

Dr Buxbaum was excellent! I was having stomach/esophagus irritation and daily heart palpitation episodes after a nasty infection and course of antibiotics. Through some dietary changes and manipulation of what ended up being a hiatial hernia, my palpitations have practically disappeared (an occasional one or two a week, if that!) I also found out that I have some food allergies. Since then I've changed my diet and reduced all irritants and I feel A LOT better. Dr Buxbaum really took the time to get to the root of my problem. I'd definitely recommend him to a friend or relative!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

After struggling with IBS for over 5 years, Dr. Buxbaum was able to get down to the cause of it all, food allergies!He created a plan to help heal the gut and motivated me to stick to the plan because I would be feeling better! I have never felt better than I do now! Thanks Dr. Buxbaum!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Buxbaum is a fantastic provider! He has a great wealth of knowledge that is current and he really cares about his patients. He has excellent bedside manner and does a great job of explaining things in an understandable manner. He really does a good job at working with his patients to help them direct their care. As an endurance athlete, Dr. Buxbaum helps keep me in tip top health so that I can continue to train at a high level of performance. Dr. Buxbaum contributed to my successful training for and completing of my first Ironman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

This was my first time meeting with an NMD. Dr. Buxbaum answered all of my questions and was very competent, as well just generally nice and welcoming. Overall a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr Buxbaum has been incredible to work with. Never before have I had this level of quality health care and attention to my medical needs. He provides very in-depth analysis of test results and each visit has setup a treatment plan for me that has consistently helped improve my well-being. As part of my treatment plan, my diet had to change quite a bit, but Dr Buxbaum did an amazing job of providing me with resources and guides to help find things I could substitute. He even offered to spend one of my appointments grocery shopping with me! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Great service and very knowledgeable. Would refer anyone with IBS to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73517].votes_count ]]