Rate Dr. Dane C. Buxbaum

Dr. Dane C. Buxbaum's Ratings

Great service and supplement options. Comfortable surroundings. Pleasant and congenial people.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Buxbaum was excellent! I was having stomach/esophagus irritation and daily heart palpitation episodes after a nasty infection and course of antibiotics. Through some dietary changes and manipulation of what ended up being a hiatial hernia, my palpitations have practically disappeared (an occasional one or two a week, if that!) I also found out that I have some food allergies. Since then I've changed my diet and reduced all irritants and I feel A LOT better. Dr Buxbaum really took the time to get to the root of my problem. I'd definitely recommend him to a friend or relative!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

After struggling with IBS for over 5 years, Dr. Buxbaum was able to get down to the cause of it all, food allergies!He created a plan to help heal the gut and motivated me to stick to the plan because I would be feeling better! I have never felt better than I do now! Thanks Dr. Buxbaum!

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Buxbaum is a fantastic provider! He has a great wealth of knowledge that is current and he really cares about his patients. He has excellent bedside manner and does a great job of explaining things in an understandable manner. He really does a good job at working with his patients to help them direct their care. As an endurance athlete, Dr. Buxbaum helps keep me in tip top health so that I can continue to train at a high level of performance. Dr. Buxbaum contributed to my successful training for and completing of my first Ironman.

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

This was my first time meeting with an NMD. Dr. Buxbaum answered all of my questions and was very competent, as well just generally nice and welcoming. Overall a good experience.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Buxbaum has been incredible to work with. Never before have I had this level of quality health care and attention to my medical needs. He provides very in-depth analysis of test results and each visit has setup a treatment plan for me that has consistently helped improve my well-being. As part of my treatment plan, my diet had to change quite a bit, but Dr Buxbaum did an amazing job of providing me with resources and guides to help find things I could substitute. He even offered to spend one of my appointments grocery shopping with me! Highly recommended!

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

Great service and very knowledgeable. Would refer anyone with IBS to him!

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag