Dr. EDWARD N. OPOKU

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. EDWARD N. OPOKU has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/06/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 5440250
03/05/14 5 5 5 5 My Workers Compensation Attorney referred me to IGEN Medical, and to be perfectly honest, my care expectations were not high. I am blessed and delighted that Dr. Opoku took me on as a patient. From day one, he has been caring, honest, personable and knowledgeable. Dr. Opoku is also a great listener, who several times throughout my office visits asks if I have questions. His staff is also pleasant and personable. I highly recommend Dr. Opoku to anyone who wants to be made to feel like they are their physician's only patient, and is interacting with a trusted family member during office visits.
RID: 3817883
21/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Opoku is a great doctor. He is very nice and easy going.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "EDWARD" to "EDWARD N."
RID: 2853932
13/09/13 5 5 5 5 I am new to the area and wasn't looking forward to searching for a new MD. After seeing Dr. Opoku for the first time, I have found my doctor for life! He is punctual, extremely knowledgeable, thorough and really takes the time to listen to your concerns. It felt as if he thought of me as a member of his own family. His staff are great, too. I highly recommend giving Dr. Opoku a try and will definitely be referring him to my friends and family. 5 out of 5 stars.  Respond
RID: 2614723

11/04/13 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 2449413
17/10/12 5 5 5 5 I THINK THIS DR OPOKU IS REALLY A VERY GOOD DR I SEE HIM N FRESNO.
RID: 2110542
04/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Opoku: He is an awesome physician. Dr. O as they call him.....He treats all his patients as if they were his mother. I saw him in Fresno for a workers comp back injury. He is the best, and hot......
RID: 1835295
02/04/12 5 4 5 5 I saw Dr Opoku in his clinic in Long Beach. He is the first physician who sat down with me to discuss my low back pain and all forms of treatments plans. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great workers comp physician.
Respond

18/03/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1723117

26/02/12 1 1 1 1 This doctor issued a medical mariguana recommendation for my son, who now is addicted to mariguana. This doctor should have his license removed. Do not go to this doctor.  See Responses
* - Rating left by a registered user