Dr. EDWARD N. OPOKU

Rate Dr. EDWARD N. OPOKU

Dr. EDWARD N. OPOKU's Ratings

My Workers Compensation Attorney referred me to IGEN Medical, and to be perfectly honest, my care expectations were not high. I am blessed and delighted that Dr. Opoku took me on as a patient. From day one, he has been caring, honest, personable and knowledgeable. Dr. Opoku is also a great listener, who several times throughout my office visits asks if I have questions. His staff is also pleasant and personable. I highly recommend Dr. Opoku to anyone who wants to be made to feel like they are their physician's only patient, and is interacting with a trusted family member during office visits.

Submitted May 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Opoku is a great doctor. He is very nice and easy going.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I am new to the area and wasn't looking forward to searching for a new MD. After seeing Dr. Opoku for the first time, I have found my doctor for life! He is punctual, extremely knowledgeable, thorough and really takes the time to listen to your concerns. It felt as if he thought of me as a member of his own family. His staff are great, too. I highly recommend giving Dr. Opoku a try and will definitely be referring him to my friends and family. 5 out of 5 stars.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

I THINK THIS DR OPOKU IS REALLY A VERY GOOD DR I SEE HIM N FRESNO.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Opoku: He is an awesome physician. Dr. O as they call him.....He treats all his patients as if they were his mother. I saw him in Fresno for a workers comp back injury. He is the best, and hot......

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr Opoku in his clinic in Long Beach. He is the first physician who sat down with me to discuss my low back pain and all forms of treatments plans. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great workers comp physician.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

This doctor issued a medical mariguana recommendation for my son, who now is addicted to mariguana. This doctor should have his license removed. Do not go to this doctor.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag