Dr. CARMEN E. CHITU

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. CARMEN E. CHITU has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5631263
09/07/14 1 3 1 2 I found Dr. Chitu patronizing. I had been seeing another doctor in the group for years, and really liked him, but he left the practice and recommended that I see Dr. Chitu. Wish I hadn't. We have parted ways.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CARMEN" to "CARMEN E."
RID: 2446417
14/10/12 5 5 5 5 I am fifty-seven years old and have seen many doctors in my days. But Dr. Chitu tops them all in care and attention to details. She is up to date and takes her work very seriously. You feel that she treats you as a full human being, not as a statistic or an object, just to be "repaired." I recommend her wholeheartedly.  Respond
RID: 2292289
25/06/12 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Chitu by chance because her office was nearby and I needed a referral for my HMO. Dr. Chitu was so easy to talk to. She spent plenty of time with me and brought up anything she thought could benefit me as a whole person, even things I wasn't necessarily asking her about. A month later, when I needed a referral for a surgeon to correct a long standing issue, I called her office and she called me back the same day with referrals. Her office staff is really nice too. I'm really glad I found her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield