Dr. Rachel D. Israel

Rate Dr. Rachel D. Israel

Dr. Rachel D. Israel's Ratings

Oh my! I just seen this and I'm so sad. Rachel was our midwife and wow what a wonderful midwife she was! She was absolutely wonderful, polite, easy to talk to, and she did not judge you no matter what the situation was. I will miss her! :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

North Carolina is so lucky to have Rachel! My daughter is now two years old and I miss Rachel and the care she provided. Great midwife and a great person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

North Carolina, you are lucky! I am so, so disappointed to hear Rachel has moved away from Kansas City. Our family has been through 3 pregnancies, 2 deliveries with Rachel. She held our hands from day one in each of them and we can't imagine having a baby with anyone else. She ALWAYS came in with a smile, asked how I/WE were. No one else does that! You are in AWESOME care with her. Tell her that her Kansas City family misses her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I LOVED Rachel Israel, and am so sad to find out she is moving. She is not only an amazing midwife but I found that she is a great person as well. She is very caring and isn't like those doctors who throw a prescription at you and never ask how you're doing again. She remembers everything about you and makes sure you are as comfortable as possible. I love that she became more like a close friend because she was genuinely interested in me and my family. I am going to miss her so much and am sick to think about finding someone to fill her spot. Love her and definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Had the best experience here. The support of the midwives at this practice helped me to be successful in having the natural birth I wanted at St. Luke's Hospital. Hospital staff was also very supportive and helpful. All around wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73848].votes_count ]]