RACHEL D. ISRAEL

Medical Professional (RN, CNM, APRN)

Location:
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. RACHEL D. ISRAEL has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Midwife-related: child birth, delivery, pregnancy, newborn, infant, breastfeeding, postpartum, labor
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5336955
08/04/14 5 5 5 5 North Carolina, you are lucky! I am so, so disappointed to hear Rachel has moved away from Kansas City. Our family has been through 3 pregnancies, 2 deliveries with Rachel. She held our hands from day one in each of them and we can't imagine having a baby with anyone else. She ALWAYS came in with a smile, asked how I/WE were. No one else does that! You are in AWESOME care with her. Tell her that her Kansas City family misses her.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

04/04/14 SYSTEM: State changed from "MO" to "NC", City changed from "KANSAS CITY" to "SMITHFIELD"
RID: 2907416
11/10/13 5 4 5 5 I LOVED Rachel Israel, and am so sad to find out she is moving. She is not only an amazing midwife but I found that she is a great person as well. She is very caring and isn't like those doctors who throw a prescription at you and never ask how you're doing again. She remembers everything about you and makes sure you are as comfortable as possible. I love that she became more like a close friend because she was genuinely interested in me and my family. I am going to miss her so much and am sick to think about finding someone to fill her spot. Love her and definitely recommend her!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2695608
27/06/13 5 5 5 5 Had the best experience here. The support of the midwives at this practice helped me to be successful in having the natural birth I wanted at St. Luke's Hospital. Hospital staff was also very supportive and helpful. All around wonderful experience.
Insurance: Aetna