Dr. Jharna H. Ahmai

1 review

Rate Dr. Jharna H. Ahmai

Dr. Jharna H. Ahmai's Ratings

Jharna is part of a homebirth practice called River Valley Midwives, which also includes Kirsten Lane and Kristen Bernard. The entire practice is excellent--you will receive knowledgable, experienced, kind, gentle, loving care the likes of which you will probably never experience anywhere else. Jharna has a wonderfully commanding presence, she shares in your happiness, listens attentively, and offers reassurance and advice when needed. She makes herself available by phone whenever necessary, and will talk as long as it takes to answer questions and ease your mind. She has been a midwife for a long time, and is incredibly good at what she does. There is a calm, yet powerful strength to her care that is very reassuring. I trust her completely to act in my best interest during labor and delivery. I cannot recommend her, River Valley Midwives, or home birth enough after having two babies under her care. I love them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][73856].votes_count ]]