Rate Dr. Enrique G. Jacome

Dr. Enrique G. Jacome's Ratings

I drove to see Dr Jacome from Westlake Village, After the highly recommendation from previous patients . I found him to be very professional and very familiar with my issue. I had this treatment only two weeks ago and I feel great after receiving the Pallet Treatment, My only regret is not knowing about Dr Jacome's experience with this treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I am on my second pregnancy in my mid trimester and i have questions because i am feeling sick, i have not yet met Dr.Jacome only Bev.Blessing and i feel she is so inconsiderate and very hard to talk to. She seems bi polar to me. I try to tell her how sick i feel and went i try telling her i literally had to stop her because she just walks in checks the baby heart beat and rushes out. They have not once heard me out but the medical assistants. Staff is so welcoming but i just feel like i have not been inform more about my situation or like i cant tell her anything her attitude is to straight forward.I think she should have more consideration on us and be more humane.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I saw dr Jacome for my first pregnancy. Well, actually I saw his nurse Practicioner mostly. Whenever we actually saw him, he was rushed and could not be bothered to answer questions. He did make a point to tell us that there was a cord around our baby's neck. He told us that this could kill the baby and we need a C-section. We were terrified. We opted to go with the C-section. Now that I'm pregnant with my second child I realize that that the cord around the neck is very common. Now I'm having a hard time trying to find a doctor that will let me have a vaginal birth after a previous C-section. He made us feel like we had no choice but to have a C-section. He wanted a C-section so he could get paid more money for surgery and not be woken up in the middle of the night for my delivery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I love Bev Blessing! She helped me after my sister passed away from a very aggressive form of uterine cancer, looking after me carefully. After a year I decided to have a hysterectomy and Dr. Jacome performed it and I have had no problems since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

I am a responsible adult with a bit of advice: To be FORE-WARNED is to be FORE-ARMED. This cheshire-grinning man, Enrique Jacome, is hopefully NON-representative of the medical profession. I am reminded several times daily of the incomplete bladder repair he performed on me in 2010. The bladder stays in place, but NOW (as he so grinningly stated) the uterus protrudes! Some days I cry. At 84 yrs of age (and no intention of going "under the knife" again, I know I will go to my grave without being "fixed," forever have to wear a pesserie. However, that does not mean that I cannot warn others! I feel the trauma of his neglect daily. My description of him is "INDIFFERENCE" and "INCOMPETENCE." I am sorry I was ever referred to him and hope that his future patients have success as opposed to failure; but, again, to be FORE-WARNED is to be FORE-ARMED! Good luck to you all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

Not interested in solving problem that was created by him. Hormone Pellet was to desolve in 6 months a year later and it is still there and gone very hard, he said it will eventually go away my doctor said it should come out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Not a good experience with Dr Jacome. We were having our 1st child, we met with his nurse and for the first 3 visits. We finally met him on our 4th visit (briefly). He came in joking about how he should of reviewed our ultrasound before this visit because we were experiencing Placentia Previa. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL way to deliver potentially dangerous news about our first baby and admitting his negligence. We never saw him again until my wife's water broke. He said it was just excess fluid and nothing to worry about and sent her home. Later that same day she had to be rushed to the emergency room where the Dr on staff couldn't believe Dr Jacome failed to diagnose her condition correctly. She had to have an emergency C-Section delivery due to the low water level causing a lack of oxygen for him and his 7 month old underdeveloped lungs. Thankfully another Dr delivered our baby. I would highly advise anyone to avoid using Dr Jacome for his complete negligence & unprofessionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

I had successful LAVH on September 25, 2005. I live in Los Angeles, but went to Rancho Mirage because Dr. Jacome was highly recommended by a longtime nurse at Eisenhower Medical Center. Dr. Jacome was polite, attentive, gentle and addressed all of my concerns. I was very happy with the office staff especially Fran. I would have any of my friends see this kind physician and caregiver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. Jacome recommened that I consider a hysterectomy for no real reason. Stating that because I was beyond child bearing years (55) I "no longer need a uterus". I can only imagine that it was a slow week...he needed cash flow. Sottopelle ( pellet hormone replacement)sold out to him recently. I have tried for over a week to have my records transferred to another Sottepelle office with complete confusion and lack of professionalism. not one person in the office knows what is going on. This is an arragant Dr. who is full of himself and gives medicine a bad name.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1952415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Jacome had just examined me and I was explaining symptoms I was having regarding menopause and he turned around and walked out of the room, but not before saying "It's all in your head" !!! YES, he actually said this to me. I could have wrung his neck. He is arrogant, he should retire from his practice and learn how to be a compassionate human being again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1952414].votes_count ]]