Rate Dr. Corrine L. Adler

Dr. Corrine L. Adler's Ratings

Great Dr., very friendly and the sataff is great but the wait time is HORRNEDOUS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I think dr Adler is a wonderful caring knowledgeable physician and would recommend her to anyone who needs a good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Adler is a very nice person, but I ended up finding another doctor due to the ridiculous wait times. The people who posted wait times of 1-2 hours on here are not exaggerating. I used to have to take an entire day off work just to go see her because I knew I'd be waiting in the waiting room for a couple hours. The worst was sitting in the exam room and hearing Dr. Adler chit chat with her staff for 20 minutes about her weekend!!! So rude!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][689507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

This doctor is one of the worst doctors I have ever knows, she orders many unneeded blood tests and X-rays. Stay away from this office

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][689506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Huge wait times. I'm talking 1 hour for a prescription refill appointment. So bad, that after being her patient for over ten years I am leaving her practice and finding a doctor who has shorter wait times.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][689505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Dr. Adler is a good doctor. The only problem is long wait time. Wait time is atleast 2 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][689504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

This is a small office, but the staff is great. They are very punctual and on top of everything. Dr. Adler is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. However, she is not very punctual. The wait time is ridiculous. I had to wait at least 2 hours to be seen and I had an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][689503].votes_count ]]