Rate Dr. Edward S. Hanzelik

Dr. Edward S. Hanzelik's Ratings

Ive been a patient for 10+ years - Dr Hanzlick saw me for everything. I started treatment for OCD with a different doctor and felt Dr Hanzlick was quite judgmental - recommended I take his seminar and a few other alternative treatment options instead of pharmaceutical treatment. I have not and will not be back to see him (I actually haven't had any medical issues since addressing this) and feel the best I have in years. But Jane his nurse is WONDERFUL.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hanzelik is the most caring doctor I have ever come across. He takes his time when he is with you during your appointment and listens to everything you have to say. His nurse Jane is very helpful and professional. If you call during the day and leave her a message she will get back to you within an hour or two. The office staff is courteous . No one beats him.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Outstanding care by Dr. Hanzelik and his staff!!!Thank you!!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Great. Combines wholistic medicine w/traditional. WONDERFUL DOCTOR! Saved my dad from having to get open heart surgery, as he knows all cutting-edge advances in medicine!!!

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hanzelik is a very caring, knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He is very patient and never makes you feel like you are being rushed. He is also very thorough. He has been my physician for quite a few years and will continue seeing him because I am very pleased.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor. The best I have had. I've been using him as my primary care doctor for 15 years. Only problem is it is difficult to get an appointment for a check up but he is almost always available for emergencies even on weekends and the middle of the night.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2009 | flag