Dr. OCTAVIO GONZALEZ

Rate Dr. OCTAVIO GONZALEZ

Dr. OCTAVIO GONZALEZ's Ratings

I waited two hours and they said you can make appointment in two weeks doctor Gonzales is busy. I had to go back to work. After two hours they told me three people were ahead of me.!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

My son had a broken wrist. Doctor treated this and was very informative and encouraging to my son who was upset cause he would miss some football. I would recommend highly this doctor

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

He stepped in for my Doctor, took time with me and gave me advice, insight and just basically spent time making sure he understood my issue and that I understood what to do and expect. Extremely impressed with this guy.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

I had an extremely bad wrist injury which required surgery and a lot of rehabilitation. He was very caring, followed up on my progress and explained my injuries as well as what I needed to do, and what to expect. In addition he checked up on my physical therapy to ensure that that they were doing what he recommended. He also has has a very nice staff. I am grateful that he was my doctor.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag