Rate Dr. Octavio Gonzalez

Dr. Octavio Gonzalez's Ratings

Dr. Gonzalez took the time to hear my concerns (something that is rare these day). I first expected a pretentious elitist-Harvard and Stanford graduate, but he was down to earth and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Gonzalez is a brilliant man, and exceptional surgeon. He is kind, and knows what he's doing. Never felt like this, truly a superb doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I waited two hours and they said you can make appointment in two weeks doctor Gonzales is busy. I had to go back to work. After two hours they told me three people were ahead of me.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

My son had a broken wrist. Doctor treated this and was very informative and encouraging to my son who was upset cause he would miss some football. I would recommend highly this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

He stepped in for my Doctor, took time with me and gave me advice, insight and just basically spent time making sure he understood my issue and that I understood what to do and expect. Extremely impressed with this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

I had an extremely bad wrist injury which required surgery and a lot of rehabilitation. He was very caring, followed up on my progress and explained my injuries as well as what I needed to do, and what to expect. In addition he checked up on my physical therapy to ensure that that they were doing what he recommended. He also has has a very nice staff. I am grateful that he was my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74142].votes_count ]]