Rate Dr. Sean P. Lynch

Dr. Sean P. Lynch's Ratings

Dr. Lynch was called in to do an ERCP following gallbladder removal. Could not have gone smoother. Good conversationalist and treats patients and others that work with him with respect. He was very kind. He explained the procedure and answered all questions. No pain at all and a speedy recovery.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Lynch has been taking care of me since December 2011 until now and am very pleased. He has made himself available whenever I have had a question on needed a quick appointment. He is very personable and knowledgeble regarding my disease. I am very fortunate to have him as a physician.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr. Lynch for right sided abdominal pain over quite a few months. He barely examined me, but sent me for a ct scan. While waiting for the results I called the office in excutiating pain, had to leave a message because no one answers the phone there.NO ONE Called me back! The next day there was a message on my phone saying the Ct was normal-never acknowledged I had called the day before. I called my Primary Care who got a copy of the report-I Was TOTALLY full of stool from my ascending colon thru to the decending colon! That is NOT a normal Ct scan. I have MS, he had that in his records-He didn't think I should know this? Unbelievable!!!! My primary care has put me on Amitiza because the MS has affected my colon. Terrible!!!!! I would not go back for $1 million dollars.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

doctor was very helpful and answered all questions.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag