Rate Dr. Ambrose Cheng

Dr. Ambrose Cheng's Ratings

He's friendly, listens well, and doesn't like to over-medicate. I feel comfortable telling him what's going on, and trust that he'll do his best to keep my meds as low as possible while still being effective. I never feel rushed, and I feel that he works with me more as a partnership versus simply doctor-patient. I've never been happier with a psychiatrist!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

NICE COMPASSIONATE PERSONABLE CARING KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

I've battled mental health issues for years, due to my pre-dispostion and personal truamas in my life. After MANY years of reaching out for help, mainly to my family doctor of 32 years, at Burke Mountian Medical, with very little resolve, instead being constantly disregarded was much easier. Meeting with Dr. Cheng has been life changing and really validating, to my personal situation. He is the FIRST doctor to treat me as a human being, in very very long time, rather then an inconvienence and dismissing me. I am beyond greatful. It's not so easy to find a doctor that you actually get along with, is'nt a know it all, but is knowledgeable and very helpful. That you actually feel comfortable spilling your guts too, is sincerely attentive, kind, compassionate and non judgemental. I would highly recommend Dr. Cheng, regardless of your personal circumstance.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag