Rate Dr. Sean Cambridge

Dr. Sean Cambridge's Ratings

So far he able to fix my minor health problem and thank you for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

He's, quick , polite respectfull and spot on in his assesment. He is on time and he has been my doctor for 4 year's. If i need him I can guarantee he is in his office seeing patients and not on holiday. Works for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

What good is punctuality if he doesn't know what he is doing? He is grossly incompetent and uncaring, cold and arrogant. I'll bet he is the one putting positive comments on his own rating!
He told me the hospital ER does not forward test results to the family doctor, contrary to what the ER doctor told me. Then Cambridge gave me printouts and among them was the rest results from the ER. What an incompetent idiot!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I'm a pensioner with a small income and had a growing mass on my thigh for 30 years and no one would help me remove it. My previous doctor did not like surgery and did not help me. General Surgery said it was not cancer and i would have to pay them $500 for them to remove it. Dr Cambridge removed it in 10 minutes in his office and it has healed well. I paid nothing. The guy is a star.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Went to see Dr. Cambridge for some labwork and a routine thyroid check. As soon as I walked in he smirked and said let me guess why your here. For birth control because pretty girls always come to me for birth control...Yuck! Could not believe he was speaking to me this way.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Took my 3yr old in due to a rash near her mouth that wasn't clearing up. He went to write a prescription then paused and changed his mind on the type of cream he was prescribing. Went to get it filled and the pharmacist was shocked that was the cream being suggested. Was told it was a pretty strong steroid cream that could cause permanent thinning of the skin especially on delicate areas like around the mouth and should be used very cautiously especially on one so young. Dr. Cambridge mentioned none of that to me and I'm so glad the pharmacist warned me. Chose not to take that risk with my young child and didn't use the cream. I don't think I could trust his recommendations again and have not gone back to him since.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I just moved from another province and have been on a wait lists for a family doctor. This doctor was taking new patients so I booked an appointment for a Meet the Doctor. I made an error and put the wrong date in my phone. I showed up on the day I had entered and we discovered I had made a mistake. The front desk staff were great and rescheduled me. From the treatment of the staff I assumed my visit would be just as good, but I was wrong. This Doctor is very unprofessional. He asked me what was wrong and why I needed a family doctor so I explained my crippling and ongoing stomach issues for the last 3 years. The walk in clinics can't provide me with the continuous care I require so I am in need of a family doctor. I explained that to him and that I was on wait lists, but thankfully this clinic called me to say they had openings. I also apologized for making the mistake and missing my appointment. He was very condescending and made me feel like I was up to something sinister because I was on other wait lists and he doesn't take patients if they have other primary care doctors. I then again had to explain my family doctor is no longer my doctor because they live in another province.
The rest of the meeting was him being less concerned with my health, pointing out physical short comings, and berating me for missing my appointment. Nearing the end of the appointment he informed me that he had to think about taking on, "a flaky patient." I asked him to repeat himself so he did and then I again explained what happened and then asked him if his office does call backs or appointment confirmations and if they don't I will be extra careful in the future to mark down the correct day and time. This wasn't good enough and he said, "You missed an appointment now you're bitching about it?" I promptly informed him I wasn't complaining and asked a reasonable question. I furthered my response by telling him it didn't seem professional to deny me medical care because of a human error on my part, which I took responsibility for. I did him a favour and refused to be a patient to this man. I have a serious disorder and to be blown off and treated like you're a waste of time is not something anyone should want in a doctor. This guy is awful and complaint has been made.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2709333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

This man should not be a doctor! He has no idea what he is doing and certainly does not care about his patients. He does not listen, he sits with his back to you and comes across like he is too good to be dealing with you. My mother was in the hospital before Christmas and when she followed up with him, he said he had no report from the hospital and he doesn't get any. He was totally clueless about my mothers conditions. When questions that he should have a report he then said oh yeah I see it hear, I have no idea why they sent it to me. After reading it, all he said was we will have to follow up in it. She saw another doctor a few days later because of the pain she was in and was told she had a condition for the past year and was never told about it. Dr C knew about it but did nothing to treat it. This Dr does not care about our seniors. Another annoying thing about this Dr office is the TV's always have African items on. Welcome to Canada, if you miss your country so bad go back. Sick and tired of watching Safari's at the dr office. Stay away from this Dr. My dad has cancer and he did not tell him. He found out from another Dr.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2698858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I have worked at the hospital for 23 years. I have watched him in the mornings when he arrives at 5:45-6am, probably one of the first doctors that gets there. I see him late in the afternoons on many occasions and wonder how is able to keep up. A polite young man with a good work ethic, always smiling, and always dressed professionally- certainly an example for our other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I had a large growth in the right side of my groin that was causing me significant discomfort. I couldn't sit because it was causing me quite a lot of numbness and I had difficulty walking. In addition to that it was cutting off the circulation to my lower leg and making my leg blue and pale. I was sent to the surgeons after waiting for an appointment or 3 months and they told me that the growth was not cancerous and that if I wanted it removed I would have to pay $500 because it was a cosmetic procedure. I am a retired pensioner and did not have the money available. I moved to Chilliwack and Dr. Cambridge accepted my care. I showed him the growth, by then it was the size of a small apple.On my second appointment he removed the lesion. I am back walking with my dogs with my wife and our life continues. I would highly recommend him to any other patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688775].votes_count ]]