You may also like

Rate Dr. Sean Cambridge

Dr. Sean Cambridge's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Cambridge for about four years. I find him to be very warm and caring. He listens to what I have to say and takes the time to explain things well. The office staff is friendly and efficient. I appreciate not having to wait a long time to get an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I refuse to give any stars to this Dr, no matter how nice and friendly the staff is because it is not the staff I went to see. This BIG ZERO is ALL for Dr Cambridge. Ok well it going to make me give him one star for terrible but I do not even think he deserves that much. I went there for a meet and Greet and the first thing he said to me was "I hope your not going to be a problem patient" WTF What is that supposed to mean, then he said because he isn't going to just hand out drugs. After telling him about a couple of my issues he had NO problem at all recommending at least 3 or 4 drugs for each issue. I would not recommend him to anyone as I thought he was rude and totally lacking any empathy or compassion for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I have found Dr. Cambridge to be knowledgeable and compassionate. He listens to what you have to say. Very easy to get an appointment. No long waits to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

So far he able to fix my minor health problem and thank you for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

He's, quick , polite respectfull and spot on in his assesment. He is on time and he has been my doctor for 4 year's. If i need him I can guarantee he is in his office seeing patients and not on holiday. Works for me!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

What good is punctuality if he doesn't know what he is doing? He is grossly incompetent and uncaring, cold and arrogant. I'll bet he is the one putting positive comments on his own rating!
He told me the hospital ER does not forward test results to the family doctor, contrary to what the ER doctor told me. Then Cambridge gave me printouts and among them was the rest results from the ER. What an incompetent idiot!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I'm a pensioner with a small income and had a growing mass on my thigh for 30 years and no one would help me remove it. My previous doctor did not like surgery and did not help me. General Surgery said it was not cancer and i would have to pay them $500 for them to remove it. Dr Cambridge removed it in 10 minutes in his office and it has healed well. I paid nothing. The guy is a star.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Went to see Dr. Cambridge for some labwork and a routine thyroid check. As soon as I walked in he smirked and said let me guess why your here. For birth control because pretty girls always come to me for birth control...Yuck! Could not believe he was speaking to me this way.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2725140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Took my 3yr old in due to a rash near her mouth that wasn't clearing up. He went to write a prescription then paused and changed his mind on the type of cream he was prescribing. Went to get it filled and the pharmacist was shocked that was the cream being suggested. Was told it was a pretty strong steroid cream that could cause permanent thinning of the skin especially on delicate areas like around the mouth and should be used very cautiously especially on one so young. Dr. Cambridge mentioned none of that to me and I'm so glad the pharmacist warned me. Chose not to take that risk with my young child and didn't use the cream. I don't think I could trust his recommendations again and have not gone back to him since.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I just moved from another province and have been on a wait lists for a family doctor. This doctor was taking new patients so I booked an appointment for a Meet the Doctor. I made an error and put the wrong date in my phone. I showed up on the day I had entered and we discovered I had made a mistake. The front desk staff were great and rescheduled me. From the treatment of the staff I assumed my visit would be just as good, but I was wrong. This Doctor is very unprofessional. He asked me what was wrong and why I needed a family doctor so I explained my crippling and ongoing stomach issues for the last 3 years. The walk in clinics can't provide me with the continuous care I require so I am in need of a family doctor. I explained that to him and that I was on wait lists, but thankfully this clinic called me to say they had openings. I also apologized for making the mistake and missing my appointment. He was very condescending and made me feel like I was up to something sinister because I was on other wait lists and he doesn't take patients if they have other primary care doctors. I then again had to explain my family doctor is no longer my doctor because they live in another province.
The rest of the meeting was him being less concerned with my health, pointing out physical short comings, and berating me for missing my appointment. Nearing the end of the appointment he informed me that he had to think about taking on, "a flaky patient." I asked him to repeat himself so he did and then I again explained what happened and then asked him if his office does call backs or appointment confirmations and if they don't I will be extra careful in the future to mark down the correct day and time. This wasn't good enough and he said, "You missed an appointment now you're bitching about it?" I promptly informed him I wasn't complaining and asked a reasonable question. I furthered my response by telling him it didn't seem professional to deny me medical care because of a human error on my part, which I took responsibility for. I did him a favour and refused to be a patient to this man. I have a serious disorder and to be blown off and treated like you're a waste of time is not something anyone should want in a doctor. This guy is awful and complaint has been made.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2709333].votes_count ]]