Rate Dr. Sean Cambridge

Dr. Sean Cambridge's Ratings

Dr cambridge needs to look to his patients needs first. talk to the person, don't play on your computer and talk to a person behind you. it's rude and he gets the information wrong by not paying attention. I waited almost a year for a bone density test he said he scheduled, but forgot to make. I ended up going to emergency and got it done when my leg broke. Very poor doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Very personable & friendly Dr. Nice to see the smile even when you're not well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr.Sean Cambridge is a great Doctor . He shows great concern in figuring out any medical issues you may have .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr Sean Cambridge is a great doctor. He is always polite, kind and compassionate. I enjoy him as my doctor. Would recommend him to anyone needing a doctor. The new office is great! Very updated and organized. Kudos To Dr Sean and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

He's the kindest doctor, always on time andvery helpful . He explains very well , never been confused at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr Cambridge is a great doctor. May God bless him and his family. The staff is always helpful, and the doctors listen and do their best to meet your needs. your care is much appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Dr. S Cambridge is very punctual . He shows compassion and is very helpful with medical issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

I have had many family physician before, Dr Cambridge is one of the best .He is a knowledgeable physician, and even when he is not sure, he tries to get a second opinion. He made the time to go over my medical history as was very attentive to the details of my situation.Few months ago, I had to wait to see him, but recently I can easily see him. I read that he is slow,and always late, but I have never waited for more than 5 to 10 min, and I think it is reasonable time.overall I am really happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I was automaticly referred to him when he took over my Dr.(moved away) office. Have Heart issues. 1 1/2 yrs ago I told him I had angina pains and asked for an EKG to see if there were more blockages. (Had a heart attack 13 yrs ago) He said he would book it through Abbottsford hospital. Every month when I went in for my B12 shot, I asked if there was an appt. yet. Nothing they said.In May of this year I suffered severe lack of breath. I went in and he sent me for blood tests and xray. When results came back it showed that my lungs were filling with fluid. That's why I couldn't catch my breath. I asked again when I would be going for EKG and he checked records and said (Quote) "Oh here it is. Last Sept (2012) the hospital asked for more info and we had a communication error I guess" I asked if a blockage could cause my lungs filling up and he said yes. So in my opinion, this was caused by complete neglect on his part. He only sits in front of his computer and rarely looks at his patients

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][74317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

When Dr. Cambridge became my doctor I was so grateful! I am now getting the medical help I needed for years. I was at the point of feeling that it was useless to go to the doctor for advice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74316].votes_count ]]