Rate Dr. Sean Cambridge

Dr. Sean Cambridge's Ratings

This man should not be a doctor! He has no idea what he is doing and certainly does not care about his patients. He does not listen, he sits with his back to you and comes across like he is too good to be dealing with you. My mother was in the hospital before Christmas and when she followed up with him, he said he had no report from the hospital and he doesn't get any. He was totally clueless about my mothers conditions. When questions that he should have a report he then said oh yeah I see it hear, I have no idea why they sent it to me. After reading it, all he said was we will have to follow up in it. She saw another doctor a few days later because of the pain she was in and was told she had a condition for the past year and was never told about it. Dr C knew about it but did nothing to treat it. This Dr does not care about our seniors. Another annoying thing about this Dr office is the TV's always have African items on. Welcome to Canada, if you miss your country so bad go back. Sick and tired of watching Safari's at the dr office. Stay away from this Dr. My dad has cancer and he did not tell him. He found out from another Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I have worked at the hospital for 23 years. I have watched him in the mornings when he arrives at 5:45-6am, probably one of the first doctors that gets there. I see him late in the afternoons on many occasions and wonder how is able to keep up. A polite young man with a good work ethic, always smiling, and always dressed professionally- certainly an example for our other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I had a large growth in the right side of my groin that was causing me significant discomfort. I couldn't sit because it was causing me quite a lot of numbness and I had difficulty walking. In addition to that it was cutting off the circulation to my lower leg and making my leg blue and pale. I was sent to the surgeons after waiting for an appointment or 3 months and they told me that the growth was not cancerous and that if I wanted it removed I would have to pay $500 because it was a cosmetic procedure. I am a retired pensioner and did not have the money available. I moved to Chilliwack and Dr. Cambridge accepted my care. I showed him the growth, by then it was the size of a small apple.On my second appointment he removed the lesion. I am back walking with my dogs with my wife and our life continues. I would highly recommend him to any other patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr. Cambridge was my husbands physician for the last couple years. Recently my husband became very ill and was in the hospital for some time- Dr.Cambridge was in to see us every day and was always available to speak to through his office. When my husband was discharged and came home- I had plenty of concerns that arose and Dr. Cambridge came to see us at our home. It was such a blessing to have Dr. Cambridge take the time to come to our home and address my concerns. I will be forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I recently took my grandmother to her appointment with Dr. Cambridge. I had never met him before but was also looking for a new physician and he was taking new patients- so I thought I would accompany my grandmother to see what he was like. I cannot even begin to emphasize how amazing this man is! My grandmother is also a new patient to him and she had been in the hospital before moving here-well needless to say he spent forever with us to go over her hospital stay, her prescriptions and concerns, she was able to bring him up to date with her conditions- never did he rush us- Dr. Cambridge stayed attentive with our conversation and gave us advice and together we came up with a care plan for my grandmother.
I have since had my first meeting with Dr. Cambridge and he continues to be just as charismatic. I look forward to working with Dr. Cambridge as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Great Doctor! Always full of high spirits, motivated and hard working. Its nice to see a down to earth physician finally. Someone who works as hard as he does and puts 110% into his work. I am thankful for his medical advice and appreciate him as our doctor for myself and my family. His office is beautiful, staff is so kind and he is worth the 10 minutes he might be running behind. No hesitation in putting the next generations in his hands. Thanks Dr. S!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Cambridge recently did an excision of a lesion I had on my face. Him and his assistant did this in the office and were so caring throughout the procedure. He listened to my concerns about a scar and fear of having this procedure done and it was a breeze. The scar is invisible just like he promised. The result was sent for pathology and Dr. Cambridge followed up with me right away about the results and checked in with me the day after the procedure to see how I was doing and make sure I had no concerns. I cant thank him enough for taking the time to do this in the office when his schedule being busy I am sure! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

yikes. sounds like the elderly and the sick should steer clear and find a doctor who knows how to treat illness.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

As a board certified family physician having practiced in both Canada and the United States I feel obligated to comment on the recent treatment of a family member by Dr. Cambridge. This is to spare other potential patients from the frustrations and , in my opinion, lack of common courtesy and the less than ideal quality of care we experienced as a family and of our loved one. She was told she had a mass in her chest and it was cancer and she had most likely 2 weeks to live. After all the available labs, x-rays and CAT scans were reviewed by the consultant we were told there was no evidence of a mass nor any definitive diagnosis of cancer. On the morning she died from some other presumably undiagnosed illness I personally was at the hospital at 6 AM to speak with him. He did not even have the courtesy let alone the professionalism to come into her room prior to her demise. I in fact saw him leave the floor rather hurriedly in my opinion after writing in her chart "end of life". Other family members in attendance with her at office calls noted his evaluations were often quite brief with very cursory physical exams. In my opinion I would think The College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C. would not likely condone this type of care for a patient. We as a family are currently contemplating notifying them in this matter.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2678731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Very nice man but a very poor doctor. Cannot read a chart, he diagnosed my 96 year old Mother with a mass in her chest and cancer, the Palliative doctor was absolutely dumbfounded by this diagnosis as all the tests done showed no cancer and no mass. Very Poor Doctor but his staff is wonderful especially Jessica.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2676336].votes_count ]]