Dr. Andrew Steven Eddy

Rate Dr. Andrew Steven Eddy

Dr. Andrew Steven Eddy's Ratings

Dr. Eddy is by far the best family doctor I have had. While I was initially concerned that he is very young, he is very up to date and knowledgeable about any problem I have consulted him about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Eddy is an amazing doctor. He takes time to listen to your concerns, and gives great advice. I have never felt like I was being rushed out of the office like I have with other doctors. He is beyond fantastic with children too. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I went to doctor Eddy at 5 weeks pregnant and I was spotting. He send me for a blood test adn said he would call me the next day. He never did. He never advised me on what a miscarriage my look like and how to proceed and he never followed up with me. He did say that if it was a miscarriage that it wasn't a big deal and that most girls would just assume it is their period. I want to know how many girls let their periods got 2 weeks late and don't wonder. As well there was was no way anyone could describe what happened to me as a bad period. When you go to a doctor in distress you expect support, advice and answers. After talking to me for 10 minutes, if that, he sent me on my way to miscarry on my own during my first pregnancy not knowing what to expect. I will never see this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

I like Dr.Eddy because he is very kind and listens carefully my health problems. He has lot of concern and patient and follows up my lab works. Very knowledgeble and professional and polite. Thanks Dr.Eddy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

I have been so happy with him since transferring from Dr. Sparkes. He always fits my family in. Is great with my children and puts me at ease. I hope he sticks around for a long long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Dr.Eddy is a fabulous doctor! He has provided myself and my family with excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

An amazing doctor. He has always been on time, but we have never felt rushed. He is thoughtful and kind. Follows up with test results very quickly regardless of the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

Dr Eddy always advises you of results of tests. Few Dr's do this anymore leaving you to wonder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

Dr. Eddy is great and the office staff situation appears to be improving. I feel fortunate to have found a worthy successor to Drs Sparkes and Dunham. This guy is sharp and up to date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74613].votes_count ]]