Dr. Muhammed Aziz

Rate Dr. Muhammed Aziz

Dr. Muhammed Aziz's Ratings

Exceptional, Diligent, Kind and a Professional, I have a tremendous respect for his wisdom, kindness and a genuine empathy for mentally ill people. Great guy. Thank you for helping me over the years 1986 till 2009 .

Submitted Dec. 26, 2013 | flag

Brilliant, kind and always has a smile.I do,nt have words to describe this gentleman, all I can say is that he stays with us for a while and can treat emotionally unwell people like me. keep up the great work doc!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

I have no words to describe this down to earth man who practices medicine and psychiatry like no other person.He is kind gentle polite and very knowledgeable. he treats to you like human and respects your views. he is not a pill pusher and will go all the way to the bottom of the issues. Great and a kind man. Please come back Sir !Harry S

Submitted June 3, 2012 | flag

Extra ordinarily intelligent, a living encyclopedia of medical and psychiatric knowledge, a great human being and a good listener.Wish Ontario has more of these kinds ?He never charges any money for any thing, over the years in Whitby and Etobicoke, I had him fill about ten different forms, he would just smile and ask for my good wishes, what a heck of a man !

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

this is an older and a semi retired gentleman, i saw him many years ago at EGH in Toronto.If he is still around then I can tell you he is amazing, genuine and a thorough professional. His medical and psychiatric knowledge was exceptional. He is kind and a great listener and you will omly leave his office after you are done. May God bless him where ever he is. He saved my life

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag