Dr. Andrean A. Gurov

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Andrean A. Gurov has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Andrean" to "Andrean A."
RID: 2371222
16/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gurov is so special! He doesn't believe in looking into a computer screen while a patient is in his office! Imagine that! He looks at YOU! He's thorough, provides an examination, he listens, and is a personable man with wisdom. I went through a lot of Toads to find this Prince of a doctor.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 1729130
05/03/12 4 5 5 5 Dr Gurov is the nicest, most patient doctor I've had in the Medford area. Actually takes time to listen to you, thinks about what you said. Good doc!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1650980
02/12/11 5 5 5 5 New to the area and trasitioning from the VA medical system, I chose Dr. Gurov and this group at Providence after appointments with two other doctors in different practices that were both arrogant, rude and unable to treat my high blood pressure -- or even want to deal with me, it seemed. Dr. Gurov treated me with respect and immediately changed several of my medications, which resulted in the first excellent blood pressure readings I have experienced in several years. With Dr. Gurov, I am also taking 120 fewer pills each month than was prescribed by the VA. Dr. Gurov and this entire staff are top-notch. I finally have peace of mind regarding my medical care.
Insurance: United Healthcare