Rate Dr. Andrean A. Gurov

Dr. Andrean A. Gurov's Ratings

Dr. Gurov is so special! He doesn't believe in looking into a computer screen while a patient is in his office! Imagine that! He looks at YOU! He's thorough, provides an examination, he listens, and is a personable man with wisdom. I went through a lot of Toads to find this Prince of a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr Gurov is the nicest, most patient doctor I've had in the Medford area. Actually takes time to listen to you, thinks about what you said. Good doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

New to the area and trasitioning from the VA medical system, I chose Dr. Gurov and this group at Providence after appointments with two other doctors in different practices that were both arrogant, rude and unable to treat my high blood pressure -- or even want to deal with me, it seemed. Dr. Gurov treated me with respect and immediately changed several of my medications, which resulted in the first excellent blood pressure readings I have experienced in several years. With Dr. Gurov, I am also taking 120 fewer pills each month than was prescribed by the VA. Dr. Gurov and this entire staff are top-notch. I finally have peace of mind regarding my medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74842].votes_count ]]