Rate Dr. Alina Nuica

Dr. Alina Nuica's Ratings

I will not go back for sure. they need to do something about Staff, they make you want to walk out and never come back. I felt that they are doing me a favor by allowing me in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Recently took my teenage son into walkin clinic as his foot was swollen. She barely examined it when she concluded that he needed wider shoes! I asked her to please check again as it swelled overnight for no apparent reason. I found her rude condescending and as it turns out the next morning still swollen I took him to his family doctor who immediately recognized that an infection was apparent and prescribed antibiotics ! Initially I thought going to a walkin would be sufficient and have had good experiences in the past! This doctor however was not interested in treating the patient and thus I wanted to make others aware!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I've been through many family doctors and this one is by far the best. Dr Alina Nuica has great approach toward my kids and myself. She's very professional and thorough in every decision regarding treatment. Every step taken is explained and discussed with patient. There are paperwork related issues just as with every other doctors offices I've encountered so far. I do care more about proper diagnose of my problem than documentation. That I can very well organize myself. Alina Nuica is a great family doctor and I'm not letting this one go.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I saw this doc today. Before she saw me, she complaint about the large amount of work. When she saw me, she was very rush and with no patience at all. At the end, she refuse to listen to my question and just left. As a doc, that was really rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Borderline, but she is trying, takes the time to listen. The staff is another story....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

While Dr. Nuica is very nice and seems to care, the office staff is another story, they are rude, disorganized and unprofessional. I heard much too much information while I waited about results on a neighbor of mine that they named and discussed at the desk, I was horrified. I wasn't contacted about test results that were pertinent until called by the specialists office, staff then lied and said they had called me but my call display and "missed calls" said otherwise. Dr. Is good at referring when necessary but doesn't send them the appropriate information which is frustrating for the specialist. I am in the process of finding a new physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I was at her office a few weeks ago ... I would not come back again ... (As an aside, her outfit is pretty strange for a Doctor who is supposed to put patients at the center of her focus, but clearly she seems to want to be the center of focus)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Nuica started treating my family members last year and she is absolutely wonderful! Granted, everytime I go in for my appointment, she is late - just as EVERY other clinic I have been to. Most often than not, the reason for the delay is because she visits her patients in-hospital not just at the clinic. My grandmother was hospitalized after a fall and Dr. Nuica was there the next day for a consult to make sure everything was ok - it's this commute back and forth that sometimes makes her late - but is quite frankly worthwhile. Know's what my issues are, know's my family history and is very knowledgeable about her recommendations - she explains her choices for medications to help me understand how the medication will help and affect me based on my individual needs. Highly recommended physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

The management of this office is absolutely horrid. The secretaries and nurses make you feel like you are inconveniencing them, and are quite rude most of the time. I am not sure how they schedule appointments as I have always waited at least an hour for my appointments. If they want us to respect their time, they should respect ours. Especially when you have young children/babies and/or not feeling well. However, Dr. Nuica herself is a great family doctor who is genuinely concerned over her patients health and wellbeing. She takes her patient's concerns seriously -- though does not always follow up to see that the test restuls have been received, so you must contact the offrice and make another appointment. I really like her, but would appreciate her moving out of that clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][74926].votes_count ]]