Rate Dr. Alina Nuica

Dr. Alina Nuica's Ratings

If I could rate the staff a zero, I would. So rude, unapologetic when they make mistakes and overall unhelpful. Office is not very private, you can hear what people are discussing in the exam rooms from the waiting area. Dr Nuica is unprofessional and says things that are inappropriate. She told me if I was an immigrant I would already have my own OBGYN (...okay?). Also told me she doesn't get paid more if she spends more time with me (...great, but what does that have to do with my health?). Lacking knowledge as well it seems... When I told her I had low blood iron previously, she sent me for blood work but didn't have my iron levels checked. Also takes terrible patient notes that are just plain wrong (saw that she noted I had morning sickness during my pregnancy when I never did). I have lost trust with this doctor and have moved on to better.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2591305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

If she is your doctor, RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I found Dr Nuica to be compassionate and very knowledgeable. She followed up on my results and provided a recommended treatment approach given my situation. By far, the best doctor I have had in the last 10 years.

The administrative staff is lacking though - they could be more polite and not so abrupt on the phone (when they do pick up!).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587137].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I will not go back for sure. they need to do something about Staff, they make you want to walk out and never come back. I felt that they are doing me a favor by allowing me in.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Recently took my teenage son into walkin clinic as his foot was swollen. She barely examined it when she concluded that he needed wider shoes! I asked her to please check again as it swelled overnight for no apparent reason. I found her rude condescending and as it turns out the next morning still swollen I took him to his family doctor who immediately recognized that an infection was apparent and prescribed antibiotics ! Initially I thought going to a walkin would be sufficient and have had good experiences in the past! This doctor however was not interested in treating the patient and thus I wanted to make others aware!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I've been through many family doctors and this one is by far the best. Dr Alina Nuica has great approach toward my kids and myself. She's very professional and thorough in every decision regarding treatment. Every step taken is explained and discussed with patient. There are paperwork related issues just as with every other doctors offices I've encountered so far. I do care more about proper diagnose of my problem than documentation. That I can very well organize myself. Alina Nuica is a great family doctor and I'm not letting this one go.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204227].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 24, 2014

I saw this doc today. Before she saw me, she complaint about the large amount of work. When she saw me, she was very rush and with no patience at all. At the end, she refuse to listen to my question and just left. As a doc, that was really rude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Borderline, but she is trying, takes the time to listen. The staff is another story....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][74933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

While Dr. Nuica is very nice and seems to care, the office staff is another story, they are rude, disorganized and unprofessional. I heard much too much information while I waited about results on a neighbor of mine that they named and discussed at the desk, I was horrified. I wasn't contacted about test results that were pertinent until called by the specialists office, staff then lied and said they had called me but my call display and "missed calls" said otherwise. Dr. Is good at referring when necessary but doesn't send them the appropriate information which is frustrating for the specialist. I am in the process of finding a new physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][74928].votes_count ]]