Dr. Ka Wai Yam

Rate Dr. Ka Wai Yam

Dr. Ka Wai Yam's Ratings

She has always been very supportive, kind and patient. I feel so lucky to have her has a doctor since moving here from Ontario.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Genuine, authentic, knowledgeable and professional without a hint of "move it a long". Her staff are amazing as well. Wish med schools would produce more like her!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Yam is the best family doctor I have ever had. Detailed, organised with great staff too. Very fortunate to have her.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Yam is a wonderful personable doctor. She is knowledgeable and very genuine.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Yam's for approximately 2 years. I find her to be knowledgeable, patient, and easy to talk to. I find I never have to wait as the office is very organized and friendly. No matter what the issue is, she takes the time to make you feel important.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

i am very happy with dr yam.she is kind .helpful and thorough with her dealings with my health

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

I've been going to Dr Yam over the past 2 years. I was looking for a doctor and found she was accepting new patients, and found she had good reviews online. She certainly has lived up those reviews for me. She takes her time to really listen, and you never feel like she's rushing you.She's professional and seems to genuinely want to help you. The office is well run as appointments start on time and the administrative staff do follow up with you when needed.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Yam is by far the best doctor I've ever had. She is professional, knowledgeable, and most importantly she listens to her patients. My partner and I are so lucky that she is our doctor.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

We are very pleased to have her as our family doctor. We have an infant/toddler and see her often. She is always very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly. I never have any problems arranging a visit and she is always dependable. When Dr. Yam is off, I have seen Dr. Mitchell who shares the same office -- she is also very competent!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Yam is friendly, helpful, and resourceful. She is wonderful with children and adults alike and also has a great sense of humour. We are so pleased that she is our family doctor.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag