Rate Dr. Ka Wai Yam

Dr. Ka Wai Yam's Ratings

Although Dr. Yam is friendly and genuine, she only investigates the easiest paths. She referred me to the wrong specialist which meant more delays and caused aggravation of my symptoms as none of my symptoms were addressed. By the time this is all sorted out, finding a new GP, getting proper referral, we are talking about over a year of wasted time.

As a side note: be careful: her staff is disorganized. I had to pay 20$ for no-show because an appointment was entered with the wrong date (or moved) in their system with a one day difference, even if I had their original reminder which showed the original date. The irony was that even if I showed-up a day too early, I still had to pay because if was too late according to their cancellation policy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

She's a wonderful doctor and my family is blessed to have her. Sometimes I have to wait but that's just reality of medicine and visit with her is always worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

She has always been very supportive, kind and patient. I feel so lucky to have her has a doctor since moving here from Ontario.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Genuine, authentic, knowledgeable and professional without a hint of "move it a long". Her staff are amazing as well. Wish med schools would produce more like her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Yam is the best family doctor I have ever had. Detailed, organised with great staff too. Very fortunate to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

Dr Yam is a wonderful personable doctor. She is knowledgeable and very genuine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Yam's for approximately 2 years. I find her to be knowledgeable, patient, and easy to talk to. I find I never have to wait as the office is very organized and friendly. No matter what the issue is, she takes the time to make you feel important.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

i am very happy with dr yam.she is kind .helpful and thorough with her dealings with my health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I've been going to Dr Yam over the past 2 years. I was looking for a doctor and found she was accepting new patients, and found she had good reviews online. She certainly has lived up those reviews for me. She takes her time to really listen, and you never feel like she's rushing you.She's professional and seems to genuinely want to help you. The office is well run as appointments start on time and the administrative staff do follow up with you when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Yam is by far the best doctor I've ever had. She is professional, knowledgeable, and most importantly she listens to her patients. My partner and I are so lucky that she is our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75109].votes_count ]]