Rate Dr. Lisa Merovitz

Dr. Lisa Merovitz's Ratings

Dr. Merovitz is OK with the knowledge and you don't need to wait too long for the appointment. But this lady is cold and is not responsible for the patient. She doesn't care about the patient and always in a rush. Whenever there is a problem, she always shifts it to the hospital, the clinic, the patient... If my is pregnant again, we will definitely not see her!

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Merovitz. She is warm and helpful, while being knowledgeable. Her staff at the Cardiogenix clinic is great too. She took the time to visit us at the hospital when our baby was born, which I greatly appreciate.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Doctor is always busy and never have enough time for answering questions for her evrything is always normal she doest care about her clients

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

I had Dr. Merovitz for my first pregnancy and she was great!!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr merovitch is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable, takes the necessary time and provides a real human element to her consultation. I would highly recommend as either a gynecologist or obstetrician.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Merovitz est très compétente. Par contre, elle est toujours à la course en 2 patientes. On a l'impression de la déranger, elle ne prend pas beaucoup de temps pour nous écouter, on se sent bousculée.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Merovitz est très professionnelle et compétente. Elle m'a reçu pour un fibrome utérin et m'a tout expliqué les détails des différentes possibilités d'opérations qui s'offraient à moi. La journée de l'opération, elle était présente et réconfortante. Après l'opération, elle s'est déplacée à deux reprises pour venir dans ma chambre d'hôpital pour prendre des nouvelles et faire le suivi post-op. De toutes les professionnels rencontrés pour cette opération, elle a été la plus soutenante. Je la recommande fortement.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Also a patient of Dr. Merovitz for some years and know that she is a very busy, very caring and very organized Doctor. Her staff work very hard, at high speed and seem to multitask all the time, (I've watched the secretary while in the waiting room) it's not a surprise they don't have time to answer the phone!! Some patients will never be satisfied no matter what is done for them!! The people who say negative things about wonderful doctors with dedicated staff need to look at their own failings of being an impatient patient! I feel very lucky to have Dr. Merovitz as my doctor.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Doctor Merovitz is very good and I would recommend her. The problem is her secretary she never answer the phone and do not call to give the results. The answering machine is always full. Very unprofessional.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Merovitz m'a suivi pour la grossesse de mon bebe Adam, elle est super competente, elle repondait a toutes mes questions. Dr Merovitz is the best! I really love her :)

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag