Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki

Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki

Rate Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki

Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki's Ratings

I was very impressed with Dr. K's warmth and gentle manner. He took his time with me, making me feel I was his most important patient. He made me feel I was his friend. And yes, also very knowledgeable. Unforgettable person.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kruszelnicki takes the time to listen to his patients and understand their needs. He sees his patients as whole people and recommends treatments that will benefit them long term rather than just being a "quick fix" temporary solution. I would recommend Dr. Kruszelnicki to everyone.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr K by a friend who had great things to say about him, and I agree. Dr K was excellent. I went to see him twice and both times he was absolutely punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I would definitely recommend him!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kruszelnicki is outstanding. Takes time, takes care, explains everything so that you understand, and doesn't quit until he's solved the issue. After months of pain in my foot, I'm finally able to walk without a limp. He is compassionate, professional, so patient, and persistent in curing whatever you've got going on. I have and will continue to recommend him to all :)... even though he made me wear an unattractive shoe (hahaha... but it sure helped).

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

He really helped me with a Morton's Neuroma in my foot - it's so much better now.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr.Artur Kruszelnicki is an excellent podiatrist, very knowledgable and highly skilled. He took the time in diagnosing my medical problem and in explaining the alternatives and treatment. He is compassionate,kind and caring doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Kruszelnicki to everyone who is looking for a good podiatrist.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and kind. Takes care to explain the issue, treatment options, etc.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kruszelnicki was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly and I would see him again if I have any more problems with my feet. His receptionist was also very pleasant.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag