Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki

Dr. Artur Kruszelnicki's Ratings

You never realize just how important your feet are until you experience a problem. The smallest ailment can mean big pain. Dr K took the time to listen and educate, something most GP's could take a lesson from.
Thanks Dr. K, I owe you many hikes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Over the year I have had may injuries with my feet/ankles due to years of playing Soccer, going on runs. less than I year ago I was lucky enough to have been recommended by a friend to go see Dr Artur. Ever since I have I made that appointment I have never been happier with the knowledge and helpfulness that was given to look after my feet and ankles. i feel like i have extended my playing days by a few years with the help of DR Artur. I have recommended him to anyone in need of help. The Man is a total magician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. K's warmth and gentle manner. He took his time with me, making me feel I was his most important patient. He made me feel I was his friend. And yes, also very knowledgeable. Unforgettable person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2204264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Kruszelnicki takes the time to listen to his patients and understand their needs. He sees his patients as whole people and recommends treatments that will benefit them long term rather than just being a "quick fix" temporary solution. I would recommend Dr. Kruszelnicki to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][75235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

I was referred to Dr K by a friend who had great things to say about him, and I agree. Dr K was excellent. I went to see him twice and both times he was absolutely punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I would definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][75234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Dr. Kruszelnicki is outstanding. Takes time, takes care, explains everything so that you understand, and doesn't quit until he's solved the issue. After months of pain in my foot, I'm finally able to walk without a limp. He is compassionate, professional, so patient, and persistent in curing whatever you've got going on. I have and will continue to recommend him to all :)... even though he made me wear an unattractive shoe (hahaha... but it sure helped).

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][75233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

He really helped me with a Morton's Neuroma in my foot - it's so much better now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Dr.Artur Kruszelnicki is an excellent podiatrist, very knowledgable and highly skilled. He took the time in diagnosing my medical problem and in explaining the alternatives and treatment. He is compassionate,kind and caring doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Kruszelnicki to everyone who is looking for a good podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][75231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

Very helpful and kind. Takes care to explain the issue, treatment options, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Dr. Kruszelnicki was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly and I would see him again if I have any more problems with my feet. His receptionist was also very pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][75229].votes_count ]]