Rate Dr. Oren Steinmetz

Dr. Oren Steinmetz's Ratings

Unfortunately due to one staff member I was not able to give a better score for Staff. His other staff members seem okay though none intervened when one member was particularly rude. The doctor himself is very professional and human, excellent patient skills. He did take the time to listen to my complaint about one of his staff doctors', was very reassuring and very compassionate. I did not denote one ounce of arrogence or rudeness in him. He did tell me to call him if I had any concerns of symptoms but his secretary did not return my call till 2 days later. The problems disappeared so I can not complain though if it was an emergency it might be worrisome. In my experience he is a fine physician and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

My appointment was at 9:00 A.M and he saw me at 8:40, he also shook my hand. Doctors never do that, what a miracle. He was very helpful, listen to my questions and answered them, unlike most doctors who don't listen or change the subject.He told me how to fix my problem and then informed my GP. He is a nice guy, good doctor, punctual and his admin or secretary is terrific.I'd play golf with him any day

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr. Steinmetz the angel 0f death wosrt doctor ever who doestn care for our dear mother and his team of staff dont ever go too him for anything!!!! firth floor ross pavillion at the royal vic hodptail in montreal que canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Very caring and responsive - took excellent care of my father who needed surgery for an aneurysm. Appointments were always on time and he always took the time answer all of our questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Probably one of he most gifted physicians in vascular medicine and vascular surgery. Truly an honourto be treated by such a caring, compassionate and skilled clinician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

After providing a clear and precise assessment of my condition, Dr. Steinmetz spelled out the risks associated with doing nothing vs. doing the related surgery. He subsequently performed the surgery. The operation was successful; my convalescence, uneventful. In my opinion he is skilled and thoroughly professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138591].votes_count ]]