You may also like

Rate Dr. Ash Soufi

Dr. Ash Soufi's Ratings

Switched dentists and never looked back. Their team is extremely professional and the equipment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Not happy. Will not go back. Avoid these people. Don't trust these reviews

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

i love every thing about this clinic.Dr Ash is awesome , and I love how he makes me feel so appreciated, and valued as a person. he is super funny, very well dressed :) and is so professional. he goes above and beyond with the care of my teeth, and i am so glad my husband and i met him and his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Ash and all staff provided me with all of the options. Did not press the more expensive route.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Had a tooth extracted and was charged over $300. Later found out from friend that a simple pull job is only about $150. Don't trust this dentist anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Office staff not good. Hated NURSE assistant and cleaners. I agree that someone is faking these as no other office has so many reviews. Don't believe is #1 dentist in Abbotsford for a second. Veniers best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Ash (yes, he goes by his first name!) and his staff create a warm and friendly environment that makes me feel relaxed and at home during each visit. The staff are knowledgeable, professional and personable. They always take the time to explain everything to me and to show my my X-rays etc. The office itself is modern, clean and attractive and they offer a kids play area and a fridge full of bevies you can help yourself to. I actually look forward to my visits :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

We have recently switched to Dr. Soufi and it has been going great, they are always on time and easy to make appointments with on short notice. Dr.Soufi goes out of his way to make children feel very comfortable and minimize any pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr. Soufi for two years. The staff is friendly and very accomodating. Dr. Soufi is kind and gives great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Soufi and his team. The office is warm & inviting with candles and welcoming decor. Dr. Soufi is gentle, kind & efficient, I find I am in and out quickly but the work and the care are excellent. The assistants are also very good, patient and explain things well. The girls at reception are knowledgeable and friendly. If you are looking for an excellent dentist, look no further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721607].votes_count ]]