Rate Dr. Ash Soufi

Dr. Ash Soufi's Ratings

While the staff at Medpra are very proffesional, and the dentistry work is very good. I don't like the fact that every time I go in for a cleaning, Dr Ash ALWAYS tries very hard to sell me braces. Because I do have a dental plan, I find that they trusts get all the money from my dental plan and benefits. I also find that as dentist they are good... But anything to do with cosmetic surgery Dr. Ash is horrible, terrible and does the worst job. His specialty is dentistry NOT cosmetic dentistry, so if you need anything under the heading of cosmetic dentistry (chip tooth, veneers, etc) RUN.. RUN... butnif all you need is your every day cleaning or cavities... They are good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Been seeing Dr Ash since shortly after the office opened. The Doctor and his staff have been wonderful to deal with. Always on time and very friendly. If you have any anxiety about seeing the dentist this is the clinic for you. I referred my father in law who had not seen a dentist in a while, he was nervous but came away pleased.
ps. This is not a fake review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Soufi and his staff are extremely professional and helpful. His office offers the latest technology and his dental hygienists are well educated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Always accommodating and not there to take all your money. Just genuinely there to do a good job, which is rare these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

I have been a patient with Medora for the last 18 months after 35 years with my previous dentist whom retired. I couldn’t be happier with Dr. Ash and his staff, very professional, punctual and attentive to my needs or concerns. They use the most up to date equipment and methods with an environment that puts your mind at ease. Dr. Ash prefers to monitor oral conditions until it’s absolutely necessary to begin a procedure thus eliminating any costly work until needed. The office staff handles the insurance claims and verifies coverage so his patients aren’t surprised with unexpected costs. This is a world class practice and I highly recommend it, even to those many who are terrified of the Dentist. Thank You Medora Dental

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

This is the most amazing dental office I have ever been to, and I have tried seven different dentists in my life. From the front desk staff to the hygienists and Dr. Ash himself, they are totally professional, super friendly and do a great job. Caralee has magic hands. I have a lot of gum recession and sensitivity. At my previous dentist, I had to have freezing just to get a cleaning done and I still had a ton of pain during the cleaning. I was afraid to go back to the dentist again. My parents found Dr. Ash and I came in afraid of having the same experience. I have now had three cleanings at Medora Dental and have had no pain at all, without any freezing. Thank you so much for being an amazing hygienist Caralee! My teeth are going to be beautiful for the wedding! The office is also highly organized with a lot of reminders for appointments and you are never left waiting for your appointment to start.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I have been going to medora for over a year now and really like it. The staff is really friendly and polite and the dentist is also a really nice guy that makes sure you are comfortable before proceeding with anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

very gentle and very polite he and his whole staff are great and they are willing to work with you you will not go wrong using dr ash soufi , Arnold m

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Our family has been going to Medora Dental for almost a year and feel very fortunate to have found this practice. The staff are very friendly, pleasant and great with our kids. Bozena is genuinely warm and compassionate; she's an asset to the office. Dr Ash takes his time to explain everything and although he's running a business I don't get the sense that he's driven by a paycheque.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Friendly Staff, great environment. Love coming here! The service is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138673].votes_count ]]