Rate Dr. Ash Soufi

Dr. Ash Soufi's Ratings

Always accommodating and not there to take all your money. Just genuinely there to do a good job, which is rare these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

I have been a patient with Medora for the last 18 months after 35 years with my previous dentist whom retired. I couldn’t be happier with Dr. Ash and his staff, very professional, punctual and attentive to my needs or concerns. They use the most up to date equipment and methods with an environment that puts your mind at ease. Dr. Ash prefers to monitor oral conditions until it’s absolutely necessary to begin a procedure thus eliminating any costly work until needed. The office staff handles the insurance claims and verifies coverage so his patients aren’t surprised with unexpected costs. This is a world class practice and I highly recommend it, even to those many who are terrified of the Dentist. Thank You Medora Dental

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

This is the most amazing dental office I have ever been to, and I have tried seven different dentists in my life. From the front desk staff to the hygienists and Dr. Ash himself, they are totally professional, super friendly and do a great job. Caralee has magic hands. I have a lot of gum recession and sensitivity. At my previous dentist, I had to have freezing just to get a cleaning done and I still had a ton of pain during the cleaning. I was afraid to go back to the dentist again. My parents found Dr. Ash and I came in afraid of having the same experience. I have now had three cleanings at Medora Dental and have had no pain at all, without any freezing. Thank you so much for being an amazing hygienist Caralee! My teeth are going to be beautiful for the wedding! The office is also highly organized with a lot of reminders for appointments and you are never left waiting for your appointment to start.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I have been going to medora for over a year now and really like it. The staff is really friendly and polite and the dentist is also a really nice guy that makes sure you are comfortable before proceeding with anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

very gentle and very polite he and his whole staff are great and they are willing to work with you you will not go wrong using dr ash soufi , Arnold m

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Our family has been going to Medora Dental for almost a year and feel very fortunate to have found this practice. The staff are very friendly, pleasant and great with our kids. Bozena is genuinely warm and compassionate; she's an asset to the office. Dr Ash takes his time to explain everything and although he's running a business I don't get the sense that he's driven by a paycheque.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Friendly Staff, great environment. Love coming here! The service is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I have been a patient at Medora Dental clinic for approximately 6 months and have been very impressed with the level of service. Having left another clinic where I was a patient for over 20 years, I can say this is a very refreshing change. The reception staff are extremely pleasant and assist patients promptly. Dr. Soufi (staff and patients call him Dr. Ash) has a professional yet caring manner during treatment and takes the time to check in during procedures to ensure your comfort. Procedures recommended at my previous clinic (fillings X8) were deemed unnecessary. The dental technicians in the office are all very skilled and patient, again taking the time to explain procedures and answer questions. The appointments are on time, and the equipment in the office state of the art. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone in the Abbotsford area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2014

We found the staff to be very friendly, comforting and helpful. Dr. Soufi and the technicians are patient and explain everything with words and showing. The TV, glasses and other techniques they use to make the atmosphere calm and fun works like a charm! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

I could not agree with previous comment. I have been a patient of Dr.Ash at Medora Dental for almost 2 years. Bozena is warm and kind. She helped me a lot with my insurance questions and worked hard to get my dental work approved by insurance. Dr.Ash is very knowledgeable and caring.I highly recommend them to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138679].votes_count ]]