Rate Dr. Ash Soufi

Dr. Ash Soufi's Ratings

We have recently switched to Dr. Soufi and it has been going great, they are always on time and easy to make appointments with on short notice. Dr.Soufi goes out of his way to make children feel very comfortable and minimize any pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Soufi is faking these ratings by having friends etc post. I went here and the office is mediocre at best. Be realistic how can one Dr have over 40 ratings in less than 2 years. His name is not Ash ... it is Arash Soufi. Fake name, fake postings. I switched dentists after get a 2nd opinion. Do yourself a favor and get a 2nd opinion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr. Soufi for two years. The staff is friendly and very accomodating. Dr. Soufi is kind and gives great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Soufi and his team. The office is warm & inviting with candles and welcoming decor. Dr. Soufi is gentle, kind & efficient, I find I am in and out quickly but the work and the care are excellent. The assistants are also very good, patient and explain things well. The girls at reception are knowledgeable and friendly. If you are looking for an excellent dentist, look no further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr Ash and his team have made our family trips to the dentist comfortable and even enjoyable! I have four small children who were scared to death to go to the dentist. After one trip to see Dr Ash they were asking me to go back!! They received such kind treatment from everyone in the office, and loved the balloon animals and treats they were given upon leaving. The filling my son had was done quickly, and he had no complaints. We are very happy with the treatment we have been given. Thank you Medora Dental Group :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

This dentist changed my life. I came to him, no longer willing to smile. I felt terrible about my teeth and was extremely self conscious. He began a process and we are still working away at the various problems that have arisen. All the staff are exceptional, kind and professional. I have never had a dental experience like this and feel so grateful to Dr. Soufi, as I now smile with confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

based on my experience with dr. soufi and medora I have a feeling that a lot of these reviews are faked. I was no very impressed at all. Work that was done failed with in 2 weeks and never felt right. When I complained about it not feeling right i was told this was "normal".

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2666715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

While the staff at Medpra are very proffesional, and the dentistry work is very good. I don't like the fact that every time I go in for a cleaning, Dr Ash ALWAYS tries very hard to sell me braces. Because I do have a dental plan, I find that they trusts get all the money from my dental plan and benefits. I also find that as dentist they are good... But anything to do with cosmetic surgery Dr. Ash is horrible, terrible and does the worst job. His specialty is dentistry NOT cosmetic dentistry, so if you need anything under the heading of cosmetic dentistry (chip tooth, veneers, etc) RUN.. RUN... butnif all you need is your every day cleaning or cavities... They are good.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2644572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Been seeing Dr Ash since shortly after the office opened. The Doctor and his staff have been wonderful to deal with. Always on time and very friendly. If you have any anxiety about seeing the dentist this is the clinic for you. I referred my father in law who had not seen a dentist in a while, he was nervous but came away pleased.
ps. This is not a fake review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Soufi and his staff are extremely professional and helpful. His office offers the latest technology and his dental hygienists are well educated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592718].votes_count ]]