You may also like

Rate Dr. Ash Soufi

Dr. Ash Soufi's Ratings

Dr. Ash and all staff provided me with all of the options. Did not press the more expensive route.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Had a tooth extracted and was charged over $300. Later found out from friend that a simple pull job is only about $150. Don't trust this dentist anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Office staff not good. Hated NURSE assistant and cleaners. I agree that someone is faking these as no other office has so many reviews. Don't believe is #1 dentist in Abbotsford for a second. Veniers best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Ash (yes, he goes by his first name!) and his staff create a warm and friendly environment that makes me feel relaxed and at home during each visit. The staff are knowledgeable, professional and personable. They always take the time to explain everything to me and to show my my X-rays etc. The office itself is modern, clean and attractive and they offer a kids play area and a fridge full of bevies you can help yourself to. I actually look forward to my visits :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

We have recently switched to Dr. Soufi and it has been going great, they are always on time and easy to make appointments with on short notice. Dr.Soufi goes out of his way to make children feel very comfortable and minimize any pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr. Soufi for two years. The staff is friendly and very accomodating. Dr. Soufi is kind and gives great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Soufi and his team. The office is warm & inviting with candles and welcoming decor. Dr. Soufi is gentle, kind & efficient, I find I am in and out quickly but the work and the care are excellent. The assistants are also very good, patient and explain things well. The girls at reception are knowledgeable and friendly. If you are looking for an excellent dentist, look no further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr Ash and his team have made our family trips to the dentist comfortable and even enjoyable! I have four small children who were scared to death to go to the dentist. After one trip to see Dr Ash they were asking me to go back!! They received such kind treatment from everyone in the office, and loved the balloon animals and treats they were given upon leaving. The filling my son had was done quickly, and he had no complaints. We are very happy with the treatment we have been given. Thank you Medora Dental Group :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

This dentist changed my life. I came to him, no longer willing to smile. I felt terrible about my teeth and was extremely self conscious. He began a process and we are still working away at the various problems that have arisen. All the staff are exceptional, kind and professional. I have never had a dental experience like this and feel so grateful to Dr. Soufi, as I now smile with confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

based on my experience with dr. soufi and medora I have a feeling that a lot of these reviews are faked. I was no very impressed at all. Work that was done failed with in 2 weeks and never felt right. When I complained about it not feeling right i was told this was "normal".

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2666715].votes_count ]]