Rate Dr. Steven Katz

Dr. Steven Katz's Ratings

This moron misdiagnosed me with RA. He wanted to push drugs more than have a logical conversation. He is not affiliated with the University either. That is a private clinic using the UOfA s office space.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637313].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Very pleasant, informative and supportive. Feel very fortunate to have access to a doctor of this calibre.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

He does not give me any information. I have yet to see any proof that I have RA except that Dr Katz says so... The nurse said she felt 4 swollen joints. That doesn't seem like enough to me. Nor did it to the nurse. He doesn't care if I'm feeling better. He just wants to push drugs on me and make me feel like a crazy person for asking questions. I refuse to continue seeing this terrible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][138684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Great doctor. Very helpful, remembers previous conversations, very considerate and knowlegable. Great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][138683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

My mother is very impressed with this doctor's expertise. He is very pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][138682].votes_count ]]