Rate Dr. Christine Banage

Dr. Christine Banage's Ratings

Nice enough when things are smooth but a terrible doctor to have when the going gets tough. Dr. Banage is quick to blame the patient when problems are a mystery and that led to my wife being erroneously diagnosed with conditions she didn't have she was treated incredibly unfair. Dr. Banage becomes incredibly rude when challenged and responds by cutting off all communication. Clearly she doesn't believe in patient and family centered care. Dr. Banage's contribution to my wife's care haunted her until the end and caused nothing but problems. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COST!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr. Banage was amazingly patient and a wonderful doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I really like & respect Dr Banage. For a specialist, she is exceptionally personable and chatty. I really like that! My first visit, I spent an hour and half with one of her assistants and with her; it was very thorough and they kept me informed all along what was going on. She treated my problem and all the pain disappeared. I am not sure what the drugs are going to do to me but I am pain free after three months of agony. Her office staff on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired. No answers to email, no returned telephone calls. As long as you don't expect follow up information from the office staff and you are willing to drive to office to confront them face to face to get test results, , I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139250].votes_count ]]