Rate Dr. Parag H. Chokshi

worked well together. Made sure
needs were met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

The staff was very professional and were very caring. They made me feel very comfortable that it was all about me. They were very knowledgable. Dr Chokski is a very very good dr. Very good bed side manner. Made me feel comfortable and not scared. Thanks for making my experience a good. Thanks everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

My mother & I have been patients of Dr. Chokshi for several years. We felt very comfortable with him. He spends time with you, cares, and is great at getting my mom's ulcerative colitis under control. He's very good with the elderly/Alzheimer's patients. He or his partners will see you inpatient at Boswell Hospital. I've had 2 colonoscopies performed by him in his outpatient clinic. Everything went smoothly & he communicates well. I was very comfortable and am glad to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR CHOKSKI FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS. HE HAS TAKEN VERY GOOD CARE OF ME. HE TELLS YOU WHAT TO EXPECT AND IS VERY PERSONAL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

My dad was in Boswell Hospital. This doctor was very helpful and professional. He spent time with my father and took a lot of time to explain his options and procedures. I think he is a great doctor and was very helpful to my family. This was Feb. 2009. W. Wilson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2009

Doctor took really good care of me. I am telling everyone who needs to see Gastroenterologist to go to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952615].votes_count ]]