Dr. Cathy Rudolph

Rate Dr. Cathy Rudolph

Dr. Cathy Rudolph's Ratings

Cathy delivered both of my babies, my daughter who is a little over 2 and my son who is a month old. She is wonderful! I had some complications with both my pregnancies and she provided excellent care with both. She has a very calming presence and listens very well. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Cathy is wonderful. I moved to Florida from out of state when I was nearly nine months pregnant and she was more helpful than any other doctor or midwife I have had. I have 3 older children so I have had one Dr and one midwife before her and she is my favorite, she made sure my labor & delivery was just how I wanted it. One of the staff members (that checks your weight, etc) was very rude to me when I called to say I would be a few minutes late (at the time I had to drive about an hour and a half to get there). That is my only complaint, if she has hired new staff I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Cathy is an exceptional Midwife. I was a strange and difficult case as I was traveling back and forth from East Africa. Cathy was patient with my situation and we corresponded via email as part of my medical care was occuring in Africa. Upon my return she was helpful, warm, knowledgeable, and care for my mental health as well the physical needs of my pregnancy. She encouraged me in my decisions and was always open to discussion on any topic of my medical care. I have opted for natural med free childbirth and have included a doula in the process of which Cathy is encouraging and supportive. She is very personable and for anyone wanting a touchy-feely care provider that is not at all hippy--- this is the woman for you! I always got right in to see her. I am a few weeks away from delivery and I look forward to the experience as I know I am in capable hands with Cathy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][139391].votes_count ]]