Dr. Carol A. Ryser

Grad. Year: 1963

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Carol A. Ryser has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Carol" to "Carol A."

29/03/13 "License Surrendered - Guilty of Fraud" - http://www.justice.gov/usao/mow/news2013/ryser.ple.html  Respond
RID: 2332076
07/07/12 5 4 5 5 I was very ill several years ago. My blood work always showed I was healthy, but it was evident that I was sick. She took a lot of time with me and started with my childhood medical history. She order tons of blood work, and she diagnosed what was wrong with me. I stayed on her protocol for 6 months. I am still well and very thankful for her. I can't remember when I have been to the doctor for anything. Thank you Dr. Ryser!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2297762

27/06/12 1 2 1 1 She is a good listener, but don't let that fool you. Don't trust what she says Get a second opinion.  Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1215006
25/07/10 5 5 5 5 Initial consult was four hours and only $450 for all of that time and effort. I am deeply grateful for her knowledge, her caring attitude and thoroughness. I follow her protocols very carefully and have drastically improved. Four other doctors did not get to the root causes. They treated only symptoms. Dr. Ryser is treating all of the problems with careful testing. She did a complete history. This is the way medical doctors SHOULD be treating their patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $450
RID: 1059999
17/12/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Ryser is absolutely brilliant and takes time to hear a patient's concerns, and most importantly she treats the patient as a person who deserves the best possible care. She is never brusque and does not talk over the patient's head as some doctors may, and she is one of the most dedicated and caring doctors, as well as people, I have ever met. She also has an amazing ability to take very complicated medical subjects/information and explain them in an accessible and understandable way to the patient. She is a brilliant diagnostician and is able to take all weapons available to combat illnesses within her specialties - she uses both conventional and integrative/holistic methods that have been scientifically researched, she does not ignore a component that may work with the rest of the treatment to help a patient. I trust her and would highly recommend her to any of my family and friends.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 934816
12/07/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Ryser is saving lives - and that's exactly what she was trained to do. I'm thankful she is within driving distance because the doctors in my town are frighteningly uneducated about the disease I have.  Respond
RID: 655524
03/08/08 3 3 5 5 This woman is very smart. It is too bad other doctors do not know what she know. Not only does she treat the illness she treats your whole body. I believe she has saved my life.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 40770
14/08/06 4 5 5 Dr. Ryser has been very helpful with me trying to overcome chronic Lyme disease. She is one of the most knowledgable persons I've met.  Respond