Rate Dr. James D. Dickie

Dr. James D. Dickie's Ratings

Dr. Dickie is knowledgable and is focused on patient health and wellness, inside and out. His clinical skills and intuitive approach to partnering with his patients in their healthcare is refreshing. He maintains professionalism and appropriate boundaries throughout the treatment process.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

He has no follow up or for that matter patient care. My new doctor said he had me on drugs he wouldn't give his worst enemy.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Very good diagnostician. Listens to his patients and as he works clinically to heal the patient he also takes into account the patients family and how the problem is effecting the family life. Kindess is one of his best features.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2010 | flag

I recently went to see Dr. Dickie and found out he had moved and is now focusing on his Lyme Disease patients. I always really liked him so it's disappointing but he is a really, really great doctor.

Submitted April 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Dickie is always willing to take the time to explain the causes of your ailments and the course of treatment with a comforting bedside manner.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2006 | flag

Dr. Dickie is a true family doctor, knowing the ins and outs of my family. He is helpful and serious when he needs to be. Very down to business. My kids love him, and my husband is not afraid to visit often. I'd recommend any day.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2006 | flag

Awesome, Doctor. Very personable and willing to fully partner in your medical care.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2006 | flag

Dr. Dickie is very friendly and will cooperate fully with any treatment plan the two of you arrive at.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2006 | flag

Dr. Dickie is terrific! He is young, innovative, and has a great bedside manner. He makes you feel extremely comfortable. I visit him every year for my annual checkup, and I recommend him to all of my friends.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2005 | flag