Rate Dr. Richard G. Tami

Dr. Richard G. Tami's Ratings

Dr. Tami does beautiful work and only recommends services you really need. I highly recommend going to him for any periodontal needs. He is the best and the staff is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Tami and his staff have always provided me with the most professional and respectful care. I have been seeing Dr. Tami and his staff since 2000 and would not consider seeing anyone else. Awesome practice!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I was really frightened about dental work and the treatment recommended to me. However, it all went very well and I am no longer worried about returning for further treatment. Everyone was kind there and the atmosphere is very pleasant. I received a follow up to check I was okay the following day. A good experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Doctor and staff extremely caring and helpful. Worked with insurance company to appeal their ruling. Would definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

Dr. Tami and his staff are awesome! He always takes the time to address any questions I may have, has the latest technology and really cares about his patients. I Highly Recommend his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

I began to ask him a question and he turned his back on me and left. I have never experience this type of treatment in any dr's office before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Always helpful, answers any questions I have. Staff is helpful and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

He and his entire staff have been nothing short of professional, caring and courteous. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1952695].votes_count ]]