Rate Dr. Daniel P. Froese

Dr. Daniel P. Froese's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Froese's for over 8 years. His expertise is unquestionable, and his sense of humor makes each appointment a lot less tense. He is the absolute best and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I never have trouble scheduling an appointment; his staff is competent, and his head nurse (who screens patients) is great to be with.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

I went to Dr. Froese to have a anal HPV removed. A week after the very painful procedure, I felt the original growth still there, which was the reason I made the appointment to begin with. Surgery was the method he used to treat me. When I visited another doctor, he used a different treatment, which has seemed to work, and did not require taking a week off work, and being in a huge amount of pain. I understand that these things come back, but am upset that it was never removed.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Have seen Dr. Froese multiple times over the last 12 years and he has always been helpful and listens very well. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2008 | flag